County Patch Released

Well?Do I have to extract every file in the main directiory or not?

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Jun 17 2003, 01:06 AM
Why did I bother writing a readme?

Every single file, into your cricket2002 folder, keeping path names intact.
Sorry Andrew.I'm hardly the cleverest here.That's whatI've done though,every file in the cricket 2002 folder but it shows the ea logo then crashes back to desktop.Both exes too.I even installed the fix.
What's my problem? :(

I thick Glamg. Kit is wrong. Because somebody posted the KITKAT kit picture(Black With White Pants and green pads) , but KIT in the patch is red with different logo in it.

Please post that KITKAT KIT BECAUSE I LOVE IT.

THanks!!!

Originally posted by Inam@Jun 17 2003, 12:20 AM
I thick Glamg. Kit is wrong. Because somebody posted the KITKAT kit picture(Black With White Pants and green pads) , but KIT in the patch is red with different logo in it.

Please post that KITKAT KIT BECAUSE I LOVE IT.

THanks!!!
The kitkat kit is out of date. It is nearly three seasons old, quite a lot of the pics on Vineet's site are old versions or first attempts at kits. The new 2003 Glamorgan one is the one in the patch.
Also I attach a fix for the sweater textures which are currently wrong.

Sorry Andrew.I'm hardly the cleverest here.That's whatI've done though,every file in the cricket 2002 folder but it shows the ea logo then crashes back to desktop.Both exes too.I even installed the fix.
What's my problem?

If you've done everything right you should have no problem.

The only files in the cricket 2002 folder, should be the two exes and the channel4 logo rar file.

The national legue works for me perfectly and the fix was installed.It crashed sometimes but give it a try again it will deffinetly start the 20-20 game is bought really a great intrest into me speacially after watchin a match(glamorgan VS nothampshire)On sky sports(espn though but espn just showed it through sky sports so nothin was own from espn's point of view).Otherwise i had never played a 20 over match in cric2002 because i am bit of realistic guy so after 20 cricket came i played it and enjoied every bit of it really I LOVE THIS GAME

Auwais, maybe you haven't enabled the "Extract the files with full path" option.

Originally posted by Iniyan@Jun 18 2003, 02:16 PM
Auwais, maybe you haven't enabled the "Extract the files with full path" option.
I think I did.Can someone just tell me where each folder each file goes in.Eg.countycricket.exe in main directory (C:/Program files/Ea Sports/Cricket 2002).

Regards
Auwais

Else, try this. Select all the files in the countypatchv.rar file and select the extract option. You should see a dialog box asking where you want to extract the files. Now select the Cricket2002 installation folder ( say, C:/Program files/Ea Sports/Cricket 2002 ). Make sure that the option which asks whether the path names got to be intact is enabled. . Now click OK.
Hopefully,you should get the game running.

Users who are viewing this thread