County Patch Released

Installed this one in the feg folder ( i take it it's the feg folder in the main c2k2 directory)...still crashed. Can I just copy one of the others to desktop, rename it to the other two Gilly said was needed, then install them in the feg folder? Or do they have to be new files? (I'm not overly bothered if the badges don't match, just want the game to run ;) ).
Thanks for all your help.

the tb_atwld shouldn't cause any problems. That team isn't even in the game.

what does the other file (wc_cont) do?

When posting again, do me a favor.

Cycle through all the teams on the menu, telling me which one is selected before the game crashes. Do the same again, but going in the opposite direction.

Sorry Andrew, already tried Gilly's suggestion before I read your last to posts, and YES! it works :D .
I d/l and installed the od_yor file...still crashed.
I copy/pasted the tb_scotl file (in feg) to desktop and renamed it tb_atwld and wc_cont and saved them back to the feg folder and so far so good. I've started 3 games, scrolled through all teams, looked at squads and no crashes as yet.
So it seems that the 3 files that Gilly suggested need to be in the feg folder.
Thanks Gilly and Andrew for all your help...now onto playing ;) .

As a footnote, what needs to be done to get the numbers on the back of the Surrey kit? I see the numbers are in the Surrey uniform folder...is there a file missing? I know you've said a fix is on it's way Andrew, and I don't want to be a pain. If it's easier for you to explain what needs doing here...

Hope everyone is enjoying the patch, I've noticed a few small graphics bugs which I've e-mailed a fix to Andrew for. Sorry I'm not around to help with any problems.

Looks fantastic guys...really, excellent work. Enjoying a Yorkshire v Surrey encounter at Headingley as I type :D ...

Hello guys,some of you might know me.Auwais BARTHEZ from the planetcricket forums.I downloaded the patch but when I run the exes it shows the ea logo and then crashes to desktop.Can someone tell me exactly where I have to install the files please.

Regards
Auwais

Extract the files into the cricket2002 folder, say, ....\Program files\EA Sports\Cricket2002\ folder.

Originally posted by Iniyan@Jun 16 2003, 09:16 PM
Extract the files into the cricket2002 folder, say, ....\Program files\EA Sports\Cricket2002\ folder.
Every single file?

Users who are viewing this thread