County Project 2018

At the risk of sounding like a pain in the arse, are we close to release at almost a month into the County Season? Desparate to play using the new Lancs squad

Just a heads up, when Lancs launch their T20 kit they'll be using this logo now.
lancashire-cricket-lightning-logo.png

Any updates on this? Massive Worcs fan and all we have is last year’s teams and kits to go on.

Cheers

I've previously shared versions of Durham, Derbyshire, Essex, Warwickshire Worcestershire and Yorkshire with faces updated. The kits are those done by @Llewelynf

Stadiums tweaked a little, I've probably also removed some logos (personal preference to reduce the numbers).

Also some players skills (internationals) are likely to have been tweaked, so beware.

I've previously shared versions of Durham, Derbyshire, Essex, Warwickshire Worcestershire and Yorkshire with faces updated. The kits are those done by @Llewelynf

Stadiums tweaked a little, I've probably also removed some logos (personal preference to reduce the numbers).

Also some players skills (internationals) are likely to have been tweaked, so beware.

Any chance you are going to have a go at the kits for this season. I am busy updating all the squads and line ups for this season but am no good at doing the kits. Thanks

are they the 2018 squads?

Users who are viewing this thread