Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

pOxTjB9.png

Look at this hat.

Made by, you guessed it: @Llewelynf, his Faf too!

Might just be me, but the logo looks a little bit stretched, vertically? Or a bit thin? Otherwise fantastic though!

Reactions: DAP
Might just be me, but the logo looks a little bit stretched, vertically? Or a bit thin? Otherwise fantastic though!
You're right. It gets warped on the seam of the cap. Not much we can do about that.

You're right. It gets warped on the seam of the cap. Not much we can do about that.

Ah, no worries in that case then. Just looking through your bats by the way. Absolutely awesome work (as ever) - are you planning on making any more of them at some point? I'm sure it's not top priority at the moment obviously but I love the selection so far. The Academy really needs a 'download all' option, haha!

Edit - Wait, you guys have been editing all the skills and stuff as well? Just looking through that collaborative Australia upload and I'm sure the player skills are much varied for batting and bowling strengths and weaknesses than they were before. Are you doing that for all teams or just the international ones? Either way, I can't express my gratitude enough if you've been doing that too. I hoped someone was but I wasn't sure. Can't wait to see the other Test nations.

Last edited:
Ah, no worries in that case then. Just looking through your bats by the way. Absolutely awesome work (as ever) - are you planning on making any more of them at some point? I'm sure it's not top priority at the moment obviously but I love the selection so far. The Academy really needs a 'download all' option, haha!

Edit - Wait, you guys have been editing all the skills and stuff as well? Just looking through that collaborative Australia upload and I'm sure the player skills are much varied for batting and bowling strengths and weaknesses than they were before. Are you doing that for all teams or just the international ones? Either way, I can't express my gratitude enough if you've been doing that too. I hoped someone was but I wasn't sure. Can't wait to see the other Test nations.
Snowy and Fission are pretty much doing it for every player they have created. We decided to be as pedantic with every aspect as possible. We want our teams to be worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1481558871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could try stretching out a bit more horizontally to counter it?
I have tried. It distorts too much. And that would mean pretty much doing that with every logo. For me that's 40. and each layer separately, some have 60.

Snowy and Fission are pretty much doing it for every player they have created. We decided to be as pedantic with every aspect as possible. We want our teams to be worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1481558871][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have tried. It distorts too much. And that would mean pretty much doing that with every logo. For me that's 40. and each layer separately, some have 60.
Never mind then, won't look too bad from a distance. Great work anyway

Snowy and Fission are pretty much doing it for every player they have created. We decided to be as pedantic with every aspect as possible. We want our teams to be worth it.

Wow, I'm speechless, haha! You guys really are incredible. I really wasn't sure if it was being done or not with all the effort required for everything else, but that is simply phenomenal. That's a huge plus to the gameplay straightaway for me, on top of the all the visual work you've done, which is going to hopefully make a huge difference to the realism in the game for the rest of the community (and if they get included in the 'get best' cut-off, probably everyone else who plays the game without them ever really knowing about it). Without building you all some kind of statue, I can only applaud your commitment and express a huge amount of thanks here, haha! So yeah, a big thank you to you three, and other people like munkeymomo and so on for adding so much to what is hopefully already a great game! Sorry if this sounds a bit over the top, I'm just very excited now, haha! Still, thanks so much!

Wow, I'm speechless, haha! You guys really are incredible. I really wasn't sure if it was being done or not with all the effort required for everything else, but that is simply phenomenal. That's a huge plus to the gameplay straightaway for me, on top of the all the visual work you've done, which is going to hopefully make a huge difference to the realism in the game for the rest of the community (and if they get included in the 'get best' cut-off, probably everyone else who plays the game without them ever really knowing about it). Without building you all some kind of statue, I can only applaud your commitment and express a huge amount of thanks here, haha! So yeah, a big thank you to you three, and other people like munkeymomo and so on for adding so much to what is hopefully already a great game! Sorry if this sounds a bit over the top, I'm just very excited now, haha! Still, thanks so much!

Support us by rated us on the academy. As I have said before people stole some our stuff claiming to be their own and they are getting the credit. And sadly, the kits aren't updated, teams are wrong etc.

Support us by rated us on the academy. As I have said before people stole some our stuff claiming to be their own and they are getting the credit. And sadly, the kits aren't updated, teams are wrong etc.

Whose names are the teams under? Yours Snowys or Fissions?

Users who are viewing this thread