Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

How exactly do the ad boards work, I know there is a "start" sponsor and a "end" sponsor which I initially took as being each stand will cycle through the given ad boards from the start point to the end point, but in the screen below in the stadium creator the top tier has KFC and mazda but then once you go in game it picks up the default ones which still are in the ad board list for that stadium.
Maybe someone with the game can download maddawg's spotless stadium to see if they get the same or if it is just a pc beta thing?

5nPbUaw.jpg

BLt9wrg.jpg

mq2UqI4.jpg

Legend. I will start tweaking and logo-ing all these right away!

Once I finish we will almost be done if @bravesirrobin still has his stadiums.

I am so glad you've done those mate, really appreciate it.

Unfortunately my files were never fixed, although I sent them to bigant. I guess they must have been irretrievable. I'm travelling at the minute so can't fix them, so unfortunately the stadiums I made are all written off and should be ignored. I might try to install the academy on my laptop and work on a stadium or 2 before launch but I won't be able to get all of my old ones recreated.

Thanks for your work with the stadiums, they look excellent and reduce the pain of the file corruption somewhat :clap

Is it possible for someone to make the wanderers AKA "The bullring" I see the south african domestic teams are done really well!! Will be nice to have a stadium too!

How exactly do the ad boards work, I know there is a "start" sponsor and a "end" sponsor which I initially took as being each stand will cycle through the given ad boards from the start point to the end point, but in the screen below in the stadium creator the top tier has KFC and mazda but then once you go in game it picks up the default ones which still are in the ad board list for that stadium.
Maybe someone with the game can download maddawg's spotless stadium to see if they get the same or if it is just a pc beta thing?

5nPbUaw.jpg

BLt9wrg.jpg

mq2UqI4.jpg

Damn it! That's a bit unfortunate, hopefully someone can manage how to fix it. I would try give it a go myself but can't see the stadiums in game as everytime I try to play a ground session it crashes

dbc17_etihad stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
Etihad Stadium in the Docklands, Melbourne - home of the Renegades in the BBL. Was bloody hard to recreate with it having a unique shape due to the retractable roof but I gave it a shot and it looks good to be set as the Renegades home for those of you who are making the BBL sides in the academy. That's all the BBL teams stadiums done (except SCG and MCG which are in game). Has anyone got any requests for my next stadium project, looks like @BRAB has the English grounds covered so I was thinking of making/editing some of the remaining NZ domestic and test stadiums.

View attachment 177599Etihad Stadium in the Docklands, Melbourne - home of the Renegades in the BBL. Was bloody hard to recreate with it having a unique shape due to the retractable roof but I gave it a shot and it looks good to be set as the Renegades home for those of you who are making the BBL sides in the academy. That's all the BBL teams stadiums done (except SCG and MCG which are in game). Has anyone got any requests for my next stadium project, looks like @BRAB has the English grounds covered so I was thinking of making/editing some of the remaining NZ domestic and test stadiums.
South African stadiums would be great if no one has done them...main ones would be wanderers johannesburg and newlands capetown...

View attachment 177599Etihad Stadium in the Docklands, Melbourne - home of the Renegades in the BBL. Was bloody hard to recreate with it having a unique shape due to the retractable roof but I gave it a shot and it looks good to be set as the Renegades home for those of you who are making the BBL sides in the academy. That's all the BBL teams stadiums done (except SCG and MCG which are in game). Has anyone got any requests for my next stadium project, looks like @BRAB has the English grounds covered so I was thinking of making/editing some of the remaining NZ domestic and test stadiums.
I think Saxton Oval and the Basin Reserve are yet to be done. Not sure about ad boards for the other created NZ stadiums though

Can you make the Dubai and Sharjah stadiums if possible

@maddawg1136 if you'd be willing to have a go I'd love some UAE/Sri Lankan stadiums - I don't think there are any on the academy right now.

South African stadiums would be great if no one has done them...main ones would be wanderers johannesburg and newlands capetown...

Sweet, that sounds good I'll take a look at them in the coming days and try to get some out for you guys, might take a bit longer than some of the BBL ones because of the different adboards that will need to be created for each country but I'll try to get them done as soon as possible

I think Saxton Oval and the Basin Reserve are yet to be done. Not sure about ad boards for the other created NZ stadiums though

Yeah Saxton will be especially difficult to make with the pavilion they have as well as Bay Oval too. Was going to have a look at the Basin some time, it'll be a big project as there are a lot of different details within the ground. There are a few that have been created like McLean Park, University Oval, and Seddon Park that will be easy to transfer adboards to because I have most done from Eden Park and Hayley Oval

Hey mate,

Nice effort and I think that's the best roof you can get, but ultimately the major problem is that the Dockland is an oval not a square.

You can see here that whilst the roof has a square cut out, the seating follows the contours of the oval and I think that is a lot more important.

external

Hey mate,

Nice effort and I think that's the best roof you can get, but ultimately the major problem is that the Dockland is an oval not a square.

You can see here that whilst the roof has a square cut out, the seating follows the contours of the oval and I think that is a lot more important.

external

Yeah mate I was tossing up between following the fence line or going for the square look. I thought going for the square was better as when you're actually playing in game I believe you can't see the gap between the fence and the playing field. Plus it was a struggle to get the correct angles/length of the stands so that it encloses the field the whole way round (hence the few gaps between roofs) Alternatively I can add a circle field instead if the Oval which elimates a lot of the gap but that's not really the shape of the stadium's field then. But anyway I might create a copy at and see what I can do, so I revert back to the old one if it's a disaster haha

Users who are viewing this thread