Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

New Zealand is up, Username: fissionmailed.

Includes players, bats and jerseys. Go give it a download, maybe a sneaky rate.

Oh and have a look through the players and let me know if I've screwed up, these bloody Kiwis aren't as organised as the Aussies and don't list height on their profile pages. :p

Credit goes to of course: @Llewelynf for the awesome kits, and all those sweet bats.

Myself for the players, and snowy for helping out with players, and organising that damn spreadsheet.

This probably isn't the best way to present these, but I'm busy leave me alone. :p

6sdRsqy.png
BdcnHD1.png

wlbKbtf.png
Qh1nY6U.png

qPoX7hI.png
FYA18Z5.png
u6RLCcO.png
VoIc98z.png
AXFrMVf.png

Last edited:
dbc17_spotless stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
Sydney Thunder's home ground - Spotless Stadium uploaded and ready for download, thanks to fission for his effort creating the majority of the stadium, allowing me make touch ups with the adboards and field markings. Its looking pretty sweet and ready in time for the BBL. (excuse the black seats and white sight screen, must've been a downloading issue) Username: karakamathew

New Zealand is up, players bats and jerseys. Go give it a download, maybe a sneaky rate.

Oh and have a look through the players and let me know if I've screwed up, these bloody Kiwis aren't as organised as the Aussies and don't list height on their profile pages. :p

Credit goes to of course: @Llewelynf for the awesome kits, and all those sweet bats.

Myself for the players, and snowy for helping out with players, and organising that damn spreadsheet.

This probably isn't the best way to present these, but I'm busy leave me alone. :p

6sdRsqy.png
BdcnHD1.png

wlbKbtf.png
Qh1nY6U.png

qPoX7hI.png
FYA18Z5.png
u6RLCcO.png
VoIc98z.png
AXFrMVf.png
username casper?
Btw players look really good.

Absolutely fantastic stuff.

Again, every single person who browses this site regularly should be sure to rate this one up. The top 2 are new Zealand and Australia at the moment so let's keep it that way.

@BRAB If you want to add sponsors to the lords one of mine on the academy feel free ;)

Thanks everyone for your crazy effort creating this past week. Your hard work is going to add so much enjoyment to the game from day 1! All done on a completely voluntary basis too while working around life's commitments! I'm honestly so grateful.

View attachment 177534 Sydney Thunder's home ground - Spotless Stadium uploaded and ready for download, thanks to fission for his effort creating the majority of the stadium, allowing me make touch ups with the adboards and field markings. Its looking pretty sweet and ready in time for the BBL. (excuse the black seats and white sight screen, must've been a downloading issue) Username: karakamathew
Pardon me for my ignorance, may I know why is it called Spotless? Is it named after a sponsor or is the location of the stadium is called Spotless?

Pardon me for my ignorance, may I know why is it called Spotless? Is it named after a sponsor or is the location of the stadium is called Spotless?

Spotless is a cleaning/catering/facility management company according to google. The name of the grounds is the Sydney showground. Had to look that one up cause I'm from NZ not Aussie haha

Users who are viewing this thread