Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Username on academy should be cd779.

I've uploaded the following that are done except for logos:
College Ground Cheltenham
The Oval

I've also uploaded these but they're a bit 'bare bones' - no logos, scenery etc. Main stands and scoreboards should be largely okay, people are welcome to use them as templates:
Chelmsford County Ground
County Ground Beckenham
County Ground Derby
Edgbaston
Headingley
Nevill Ground
Northampton County Ground

Legend. I will start tweaking and logo-ing all these right away!

Once I finish we will almost be done if @bravesirrobin still has his stadiums.

I am so glad you've done those mate, really appreciate it.

Will be great to see them completed! A couple of those (I think Headingley and Egbaston?) had been uploaded previously but had disappeared when I searched on the academy earlier. I'll update this thread as I create more.

Will be great to see them completed! A couple of those (I think Headingley and Egbaston?) had been uploaded previously but had disappeared when I searched on the academy earlier. I'll update this thread as I create more.

Which other ones are you thinking of creating?

I just want to make sure were are not doubling up!

It's a shame that we can't add tents/gazebos. Because then we could get a real feel for it, the buzz of a cricket festival. I worked at TW festival last year. Was buzzing the whole time

Which other ones are you thinking of creating?

I just want to make sure were are not doubling up!

New Road Worcester is top of my list as it would mean every county having a ground on the academy. After that, current out grounds will be top of my list. Are you planning on creating any more grounds yourself? I notice that quite a few of the current county grounds available are your work!

It's a shame that we can't add tents/gazebos. Because then we could get a real feel for it, the buzz of a cricket festival. I worked at TW festival last year. Was buzzing the whole time

I think there are tents in the creator, though they're rather small.

Edit: Gazebo, actually! Not tents.

I think there are tents in the creator, though they're rather small.

Yes, I've used some on the Nevill Ground and Beckenham I believe, as well as Cheltenham. Not sure if they actually get filled by spectators, however.

Yes, I've used some on the Nevill Ground and Beckenham I believe, as well as Cheltenham. Not sure if they actually get filled by spectators, however.
Aah okay, I haven't got the demo as my PC isn't good enough. Has anyone attempted any county players, like Sam Northeast (Kent) or Luke Wright (Sussex)

New Road Worcester is top of my list as it would mean every county having a ground on the academy. After that, current out grounds will be top of my list. Are you planning on creating any more grounds yourself? I notice that quite a few of the current county grounds available are your work!

I really only aimed to get all the county grounds done so if you're going to finish them off then I might just start doing the logos for the county grounds.

But if you feel swamped and you want me to take some of the workload just sing out.

I'm guessing the logos for the SCG can't be changed? Since its a licensed stadium.

For those who are helping with Aussie domestic, I did a bunch more, posting this to try and prevent wasted time doubling up.

se50l8S.png

You absolute legend Fission! 11 more players we can tick off! With these players included currently 92 of 139 players have been completed from the big bash. Only 47 more to go!

Last edited:
If there are any outgrounds anyone would like me to attempt, (quality is not guaranteed) then I'd be happy to have a go?

Users who are viewing this thread