Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

GM Bat Range

upload_2016-12-11_15-44-16.png

upload_2016-12-11_15-44-46.png

Sorry if asked before/noob question... So if i download a team (England for example) if the creator has put created stadiums to that team do i get them aswell? or do i need to find them manually? Same with players from the team i download, will the bats for the players be included in the team download? Thanks

Similar questions to above, if I download someone's David Warner will that download his Kaboom Grey Niccolls bat as well or will I have to download it and assign it manually?

The Oval (cd779)
Old Trafford (BARB)
Lords - (Chevo)
Trent Bridge (Braveirrobin)
Headingley (bravesirrobin)
Edgbaston - (Munkeymomo)
Chester-Le-Street (BRAB)
Rose Bowl (bravesirrobin)
Cardiff (BARB)
Hove (BRAB)
Bristol (BRAB)

Worcester
Leicester - (BARB)
Northampton
Canterbury (BRAB)
Arundel
Derbyshire
Clemsford
Worchester
Taunton (BARB)

A few Questions about this list.

Is Arundel Sussex's second home ground or something? And are Worcester and Worchester the same grounds or different ones?

Is there a county ground that is missing on this list?

I am so sorry if this offends my English friends but I am a bit confused by a few of these still left on the list, haha.

Worchester is not a place.

Most counties play one or two matches per season at other grounds around their counties (called outgrounds). Arundel is the main one Sussex use and one of the most famous. The other famous one is Scarborough where Yorkshire play some matches.

There are no main grounds missing from that list. But clemsford should be spelt Chelmsford (Essex).

Also I think some of Bravesirrobin's grounds were corrupted in an update so may be worth checking that those listed are in a useable state. Not sure if he was able to fix them.

Worchester is not a place.

Most counties play one or two matches per season at other grounds around their counties (called outgrounds). Arundel is the main one Sussex use and one of the most famous. The other famous one is Scarborough where Yorkshire play some matches.

There are no main grounds missing from that list. But clemsford should be spelt Chelmsford (Essex).

Also I think some of Bravesirrobin's grounds were corrupted in an update so may be worth checking that those listed are in a useable state. Not sure if he was able to fix them.
If someone could have a go at the Nevill ground and Beckenham as well that would be cool. Sussex also play at Horsham and Surrey play at Guildford

If someone could have a go at the Nevill ground and Beckenham as well that would be cool. Sussex also play at Horsham and Surrey play at Guildford

I've had a go at both of them - gone through several grounds and will be uploading them soon. They're far from perfect but if anyone else wants to spend more time on them hopefully mine would serve as a useful template. I've never been to Tunbridge/Beckenham but done the best I could with photos of their cricket festivals that are available.

yorkshire play at scarborough now and then and glos have their yearly cheltenham festival too - but I doubt the assets available will really manage that one.

Once the game comes out I may have a look at doing at least one of Lancashire's outgrounds depending on how I pick up the stadium creator

Users who are viewing this thread