Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Oh no that's a coincidence, sorry mate only saw your message now. I just spent the last couple of hours on the Gabba here, adboards and all, its ready to go. Search "The Gabba" for it as just typing "Gabba" does not show it. Or by username: karakamathew

View attachment 177469

Looks really good mate. Love your work.[DOUBLEPOST=1481451934][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 177465 Blundstone Arena, Hobart ready for action!
Username: karakamathew

With this stadium is there a reason why a scoreboard is sort of sitting in the middle of one of the stands? Might have been a sharing error

[\QUOTE] With this stadium is there a reason why a scoreboard is sort of sitting in the middle of one of the stands? Might have been a sharing error[/QUOTE]

Yeah is resembling the clock tower that sort of sits in the middle and splits the members areas/media boxes at the ground. Used the scoreboard like that as there weren't any other assets I could find to resemble it. Might be better without it though, not sure if it looks fine or just weird. Blundstone arena was a difficult one with their structures, hence the backward facing stands aswell etc.

Oh no that's a coincidence, sorry mate only saw your message now. I just spent the last couple of hours on the Gabba here, adboards and all, its ready to go. Search "The Gabba" for it as just typing "Gabba" does not show it. Or by username: karakamathew

View attachment 177469
Thanks its close just the roof needs changing but still i like it

Last edited:
With this stadium is there a reason why a scoreboard is sort of sitting in the middle of one of the stands? Might have been a sharing error

Yeah is resembling the clock tower that sort of sits in the middle and splits the members areas/media boxes at the ground. Used the scoreboard like that as there weren't any other assets I could find to resemble it. Might be better without it though, not sure if it looks fine or just weird. Blundstone arena was a difficult one with their structures, hence the backward facing stands aswell etc.[/QUOTE]

Ah that makes sense mate. Looks solid in game too.

Just noticed how intricate that part of the stadium is. Really good stuff mate.

Yeah is resembling the clock tower that sort of sits in the middle and splits the members areas/media boxes at the ground. Used the scoreboard like that as there weren't any other assets I could find to resemble it. Might be better without it though, not sure if it looks fine or just weird. Blundstone arena was a difficult one with their structures, hence the backward facing stands aswell etc.

Ah that makes sense mate. Looks solid in game too.

Just noticed how intricate that part of the stadium is. Really good stuff mate.[/QUOTE]

Great! I'm glad, haven't been able to test any of them in game yet because my academy crashes each time I attempt a session

The Oval (cd779)
Old Trafford (BARB)
Lords - (Chevo)
Trent Bridge (Braveirrobin)
Headingley (bravesirrobin)
Edgbaston - (Munkeymomo)
Chester-Le-Street (BRAB)
Rose Bowl (bravesirrobin)
Cardiff (BARB)
Hove (BRAB)
Bristol (BRAB)

Worcester
Leicester - (BARB)
Northampton
Canterbury (BRAB)
Arundel
Derbyshire
Clemsford
Worchester
Taunton (BARB)

A few Questions about this list.

Is Arundel Sussex's second home ground or something? And are Worcester and Worchester the same grounds or different ones?

Is there a county ground that is missing on this list?

I am so sorry if this offends my English friends but I am a bit confused by a few of these still left on the list, haha.

The Oval (cd779)
Old Trafford (BARB)
Lords - (Chevo)
Edgbaston - (Munkeymomo)
Chester-Le-Street (BRAB)
Cardiff (BARB)
Hove (BRAB)
Bristol (BRAB)

Worcester
Leicester - (BARB)
Northampton
Canterbury (BRAB)
Arundel
Derbyshire
Clemsford
Worchester
Taunton (BARB)

Is Arundel Sussex's second home ground or something? And are Worcester and Worchester the same grounds or different ones?

I am so sorry if this offends my English friends but I am a bit confused by a few of these still left on the list, haha.

Worchester isn't a ground, don't think anyone has made the ones that or missing.

Anyone have/know of who's got the best Spotless Stadium and Etihad Stadium on the academy? Last two needed to complete the BBL stadiums as SCG and MCG (Melbourne Stadium) are in game already and thought it would be better and more time saving to edit a stadium that's mostly done rather than creating one from scratch.

The Oval (cd779)
Old Trafford (BARB)
Lords - (Chevo)
Edgbaston - (Munkeymomo)
Chester-Le-Street (BRAB)
Cardiff (BARB)
Hove (BRAB)
Bristol (BRAB)

Worcester
Leicester - (BARB)
Northampton
Canterbury (BRAB)
Arundel
Derbyshire
Clemsford
Worchester
Taunton (BARB)

You should put this in this along with the created kits list the thread @Markkkkk today

Attachments

• IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread