Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I would be willing to work om some of the associate teams: Netherlands, Canada, Scotland maybe........does that help? Havent looked in the academy for a while to be honest

I've got players and lineups ready to go for the remaining seven associates just need kits and logos.

@maddawg1136 that's really interesting you mention that as I have noticed all my logos are gone as well. Will see if a redownload of my stadium helps.

Edit: redownloading brings them back. Upload your logos regularly fellas or you might lose them.

@Munkeymomo @karolkarol What was the lineup issue you guys ran into? Fissionmailed downloaded the Australia team and found the ODI lineup was all wrong. Did you guys figure out a fix?

upload_2016-12-11_5-19-51.png

does anybody know if downloads are cross platform? for example if a logo is created on PC, can i download that on Xbox or can i only download logos from the xbox.

dbc17_adelaide oval_stadium_screenshot.png

Adelaide Oval finished with all the adboards done! Cheers to @Llewelynf and the others who created the Australian team, used a couple of your adboards along with creating a heap of others from a range of Australian cricket sponsors. Check it out by downloading for yourselves username is karakamathew.

@maddawg1136 that's really interesting you mention that as I have noticed all my logos are gone as well. Will see if a redownload of my stadium helps.

Edit: redownloading brings them back. Upload your logos regularly fellas or you might lose them.

This has also happened to me. Lost all of my logos, but got them back as I uploaded my stadiums which was a relief. Definitely recommended uploading everything to save the stress of losing your content. Found that I lost all my logos after I shared my stadium and opened the game the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread