Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Great work @BRAB, Also i noticed there is an option to edit logos and even share logos but there is no option to search by logos in the academy, any idea why?

I am looking to make the adboards and on field logos according to how they were in world cup 1999 (and more series/tournaments later on) so i can make another profile on my Xbox One and play classic teams in classic stadiums in classic competitions.

Will i be able to download your stadiums and edit them and reupload for everyone to share and rename them for example 'Edgbaston Stadium World Cup 1999' ? So that way we can all download both versions if required

I will also need the great @Llewelynf to please make the kits for 1999 World Cup for all this to be possible

Last edited:
Great work @BRAB, Also i noticed there is an option to edit logos and even share logos but there is no option to search by logos in the academy, any idea why?

I am looking to make the adboards and on field logos according to how they were in world cup 1999 (and more series/tournaments later on) so i can make another profile on my Xbox One and play classic teams in classic stadiums in classic competitions.

Will i be able to download your stadiums and edit them and reupload for everyone to share and rename them for example 'Edgbaston Stadium World Cup 1999' ? So that way we can all download both versions if required

I will also need the great @Llewelynf to please make the kits for 1999 World Cup for all this to be possible

Yep, you can make any modifications to downloaded stadiums. Names, adboards, stands, anything.

I am sure you will be able to search by logo in the final release. If not though there is a way around it. Any stadium you download also gives you the logos so just create a dummy stadium, add all your logos to it and share it. :)

Perhaps @SnowyCasanova or another mod can create a locked "planet cricket recommends" thread / list that shows which team to download by which creator (and listing all the guys who have put in the effort) so the community knows more easily which versions to download and rate

e.g. I was downloading @Munkeymomo county sides yesterday and also saw his associate nations, only because I saw his convo with @karolkarol did I know to download karol's Ireland Scotland & Hong Kong not Monkey's.

We most certainly need an easier definitive Thread , to figure out who`s stuff to download and rate up.

Now it feels a bit of an all over show.

Those will definitely be on my list sometime. I was really proud of my 99 kits in DBC 14

I feel it'll be easiest if one person has every team under their name instead of having to go from different people for every team...

^ I'd rather how it is now than making them myself :)

Yea I agree I was thinking more along the lines of one guy downloads all the teams and reuploads them so it's all under one name (although I'd feel sorry for the bloke who ends up doing it)...

I would be willing to work om some of the associate teams: Netherlands, Canada, Scotland maybe........does that help? Havent looked in the academy for a while to be honest

Kane Williamson..
www.PNG

qqqq.PNG

I am doing the Bangladesh domestic teams(Dhaka division and so on) along with the BCL and DDPL tournament teams just like DBC14. But I'm shit at making kits, someone willing to help me make them or teach me how to make them?

Bristol looks pretty detailed. Love it.

I've re-shared Gwalior and Delhi with updated ad boards. They're still not as perfect as I would like, I still need to build some muscle on the Logo editor.

Chennai is almost ready as well, but I'm yet to share it since I'm super nitpicky about my home ground.

Has anyone else had the same problem as me? I've lost every one of my logos including the adboards, so pissed off as there was so much effort put in to them :mad Uploaded my Eden Park so should be able to get those back but for my other stadiums does anyone have a solution?

Unfortunately I just realised I cannot upload this stadium, get the following error when I try to do so;

z4I9mO1.jpg

Game also crashes after it but I can log back in fine which is comforting.
Just do dublicate and upload that one it should work

Users who are viewing this thread