Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Haha nice garry lol thats m.wade I'm guessing?... aka, "maxwell....not so smart"

Yeah will say again and again...You guys are the main reason we get that "Authentic" factor into the game...Cant thank you guys enough..The amount of time invested and the amount of clarity in the created things deserve a salute for sure...

Alright now it's your guys turn to play your part, get on the academy rate this team up so all you have to do is hit "get best" when you get your hands on the game. The highest rated Aussie teaM, at the moment isn't even close to done, and we don't want any backlash from punters who buy the game then complain that "Adam Francis" is opening the batting for Australia followed by 'Sid white'

Great to see our babies out there, and a big thanks to @SnowyCasanova and @Llewelynf for organising the squad, helping tweak faces and making these sweet kits[DOUBLEPOST=1481357284][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's really good mate, I reckon we have about 3/4 of the domestic Australian and big bash players as well so it might be beneficial for some people to view each domestic and big bash squad, analyse them and fill in the players missing.

Fill me in on what you've done, I'm halfway through QLD, close to finishing NSW, a lot of top Aussie BBL players are done as well.

Alright now it's your guys turn to play your part, get on the academy rate this team up so all you have to do is hit "get best" when you get your hands on the game. The highest rated Aussie teaM, at the moment isn't even close to done, and we don't want any backlash from punters who buy the game then complain that "Adam Francis" is opening the batting for Australia followed by 'Sid white'

Great to see our babies out there, and a big thanks to @SnowyCasanova and @Llewelynf for organising the squad, helping tweak faces and making these sweet kits[DOUBLEPOST=1481357284][/DOUBLEPOST]

Fill me in on what you've done, I'm halfway through QLD, close to finishing NSW, a lot of top Aussie BBL players are done as well.

Yep, 100% this.

That's every single person who can open the academy on their computer.

Also download it so it'll come up first under the "downloaded" section.

Love love love your work fellas.

For the guys working on Aus Domestic players, I have created a checklist kind of thing for the current BBL 6 squads and players of those squads that have been completed to a decent standard or better. The players highlighted in bold have been done, unhighlighted players have not. I believe creating this checklist will create some sort of efficiency in the academy creation business and stop players from being re-done by others unnecessarily.

BBL|06 Squads:

Adelaide Strikers:
Brad Hodge (c)
, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Jonathon Dean, Ben Dunk, Travis Head, Jon Holland, Chris Jordan, Ben Laughlin, Jake Lehmann, Tim Ludeman, Michael Neser, Kieron Pollard, Kane Richardson, Craig Simmons, Kelvin Smith, Billy Stanlake, Jake Weatherald

Brisbane Heat:
Brendon McCullum (c), Samuel Badree, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Alex Doolan, Andrew Fekete, Luke Feldman, Jason Floros, Sam Heazlett, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Lalor, Chris Lynn, James Peirson, Nathan Reardon, Alex Ross, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson,

Hobart Hurricanes:
Cameron Boyce, George Bailey, Dan Christian
, Clive Rose, Jake Reed, Sam Rainbird, Hamish Kingston, Simon Milenko, Tim Paine, Shaun Tait, Beau Webster, Jonathan Wells, Dominic Michael, Kumar Sangakkara

Melbourne Renegades:
Aaron Finch (c)
, Tom Beaton, Dwayne Bravo, Tom Cooper, Xavier Doherty, Callum Ferguson, Marcus Harris, Brad Hogg, Sunil Narine, Peter Nevill, James Pattinson, Nathan Rimmington, Peter Siddle, Chris Tremain, Matthew Wade, Matthew Short, Cameron White, Nick Winter

Melbourne Stars:
David Hussey (c)
, Michael Beer, Scott Boland, James Faulkner, Seb Gotch, Evan Gulbis, Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper, John Hastings, Ben Hilfenhaus, Glenn Maxwell, Kevin Pietersen, Rob Quiney, Marcus Stoinis, Tom Triffitt, Daniel Worrall, Luke Wright, Adam Zampa

Perth Scorchers:
Adam Voges (c), Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft
, Jason Behrendorff, Ian Bell, Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Johnson, Michael Klinger, Mitchell Marsh, Shaun Marsh, James Muirhead, Joel Paris, Jhye Richardson, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, David Willey

Sydney Sixers:
Moises Henriques (c), Sean Abbott, Doug Bollinger, Jackson Bird, Johan Botha, Ryan Carters, Ben Dwarshuis, Brad Haddin, Josh Hazlewood, Daniel Hughes, Michael Lumb, Nathan Lyon, Nic Maddinson, Joe Mennie, Stephen O’Keefe, Jason Roy, Jordan Silk, Mitchell Starc

Sydney Thunder:
Shane Watson (c), Fawad Ahmed,
Aiden Blizzard, Patrick Cummins, Jake Doran, Ryan Gibson, Chris Green, Chris Hartley, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Alister McDermott, Clint McKay, Eoin Morgan, Arjun Nair, Kurtis Patterson, Ben Rohrer, Andre Russell, Gurinder Sandhu

If we complete these BBL players it will also fill the gaps for most of the Aus domestic teams. I am very happy to lend a hand with these to support all the creators doing a great job. Also this will help Llewlynf complete his Aus teams.

Last edited:
Love your work 5hit.

Do you mind also sharing the names of the creators that made each of those players? May make it easier for Fission and Snowy to find them later.

I've been a bit busy recently with exams and so forth but am ready to make some players!

Love your work 5hit.

Do you mind also sharing the names of the creators that made each of those players? May make it easier for Fission and Snowy to find them later.

95% of those players were from Fissonmailed, SnowyCasanova (Casper), Rajsvm and Munkeymomo

Is there a way to add stadiums to the created teams as well? Noticed the new Aus Team only has the SCG listed

Yep I'm pretty sure you can while making the squads

Last edited:
Is there a way to add stadiums to the created teams as well? Noticed the new Aus Team only has the SCG listed

Love your work 5hit.

Most of them have been done by Fission. We're working via a Google Doc together keeping track[DOUBLEPOST=1481359613][/DOUBLEPOST]

There is. I've stayed away from Stadiums due to Beta issues. Could you shoot me a PM with the best Aussie stadiums and I'll add them and reupload

Users who are viewing this thread