Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere - are/will we able to edit competition logos like the BBL?

@Llewelynf @Oddball @Markkkkk My fellow Africans. Things seem pretty dire in terms of SA domestic players. (Many thanks to @Fissionmailed for the Proteas)

I suggest for the sheer purpose of having playable games with the franchises, we simply import the DBC14 guys for the missing slots and edit them a bit so they look reasonably similar. Will take a fraction of the time of starting most of them from scratch. BT lists as 13th it's release date. Thoughts on this idea?

@Llewelynf I hope you don't mind but I was going to tell people who I downloaded the kits off of in the academy and will put your academy username in the video so people can download them if they wish?
That sounds awesome mate. Thanks

So here we have a first full team preview. Click the image for a full size preview.

[SIZE=5]@Fissionmailed[/SIZE] and I have collaborated on the faces, and as you have previously seen, [SIZE=5]@Llewelynf[/SIZE] has done an absolutely incredible job on the kits and bats he has made so far. Not all bats have been created yet, and ratings are a bit of a guess at the moment, without knowing exactly how they'll impact gameplay. All of these players are available on the Academy right now, under the username 'Casper'. Please let me know if we've missed anything (wrong height, wrong age, wrong commentary name etc.). It will also be uploaded as a full team shortly.

So here we have a first full team preview. Click the image for a full size preview.

@Fissionmailed and I have collaborated on the faces, and as you have previously seen, @Llewelynf has done an absolutely incredible job on the kits. Not all bats have been created yet, and ratings are a bit of a guess at the moment, without knowing exactly how they'll impact gameplay. All of these players are available on the Academy right now, under the username 'Casper'. Please let me know if we've missed anything (wrong height, wrong age, wrong commentary name etc.). It will also be uploaded as a full team shortly.

Boys they are bloody fantastic, what's your next project gonna be?

Those are awesome. Just one thing, Maxwell and Richardson are same looking :p @SnowyCasanova

@Fissionmailed and I have collaborated on the faces, and as you have previously seen, @Llewelynf has done an absolutely incredible job on the kits. Not all bats have been created yet, and ratings are a bit of a guess at the moment, without knowing exactly how they'll impact gameplay. All of these players are available on the Academy right now, under the username 'Casper'. Please let me know if we've missed anything (wrong height, wrong age, wrong commentary name etc.). It will also be uploaded as a full team shortly.

That's really good mate, I reckon we have about 3/4 of the domestic Australian and big bash players as well so it might be beneficial for some people to view each domestic and big bash squad, analyse them and fill in the players missing.

@Llewelynf @Oddball @Markkkkk My fellow Africans. Things seem pretty dire in terms of SA domestic players. (Many thanks to @Fissionmailed for the Proteas)

I suggest for the sheer purpose of having playable games with the franchises, we simply import the DBC14 guys for the missing slots and edit them a bit so they look reasonably similar. Will take a fraction of the time of starting most of them from scratch. BT lists as 13th it's release date. Thoughts on this idea?

If you want to do that as a place holder for now then that's fine. Once I have the game I'll be making a bunch of them (Seeing how it goes but probably Cobras, Lions and Titans).

Users who are viewing this thread