Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

dbc17_hyundai stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_lincoln park_stadium_screenshot.png
Big shoutout to maddawg1136 for his awesome adboard tutorial, works an absolute treat! Been playing around with some logos.

What stadium is this supposed to be?

Really awesome logos as well mate. Well done.

Just a generic Aus stadium

I'll ask again, only width gets stretched out?

I don't have time to play around with this too busy making players.

Yes it only stretches out width.

What file am I supposed to use for overlays in the logo creator? JPEGS aren't working for me.

And whilst I am asking questions, is there an easier way to fill in letters. I was going along fine until I ran out of layers, haha.

0QKCP2X.jpg

Last edited:
What file am I supposed to use for overlays in the logo creator? JPEGS aren't working for me.

And whilst I am asking questions, is there an easier way to fill in letters. I was going along fine until I ran out of layers, haha.

0QKCP2X.jpg
Try using one solid shape to fill the letters rather than a combination of pieces. I hope that makes sense

Try using one solid shape to fill the letters rather than a combination of pieces. I hope that makes sense

Ah, that makes sense, thanks mate.

Another dumb question, how do I get a shape to not cover another one? I basically want to use a square to cover the whole workspace and then have my logo on top of that so I can have a black background.

I know these are really dumb questions so apologies in advance

Which ever layer you want as the background needs to be layer 1. use the arrows in the middle to move the layer.

Which ever layer you want as the background needs to be layer 1. use the arrows in the middle to move the layer.

Cheers mate. really really appreciated

Sorry for the dumb questions.

Users who are viewing this thread