Neesham
il8ds1g.png

Santner
4PmmYTp.png

Southee
YA1oc6i.png

Watling
Y8U1rlJ.png

I was wondering if stadiums will be added alongside kits, logos, players in the OP?
For instance munkeymomos logos/ kits karolkarols players and waraas stadium done for each team.

Haha, love love love the last one mate. Good stuff

@Llewelynf I was watching the T20 challenge the other day and noticed that red diagonal strip on the lions shirt, above the blue one and thought, I wonder if anyone would notice that....and you did! Amazing, well done :)

@Llewelynf I was watching the T20 challenge the other day and noticed that red diagonal strip on the lions shirt, above the blue one and thought, I wonder if anyone would notice that....and you did! Amazing, well done :)
Oddball are you available to help make SA domestic players? We are in great need.

I was wondering if stadiums will be added alongside kits, logos, players in the OP?
For instance munkeymomos logos/ kits karolkarols players and waraas stadium done for each team.

I added one of my stadiums for Ireland and Scotland, it's just a little English style club ground, I'll probably use that for the Netherlands too. I didn't realise @BRAB had done Hong Kong so I'll download that and add as theirs. I'll endeavour to match stadium or at least style of stadium to team where possible but I doubt there'll be much call for accurate Namibian or Omani stadia.

BTW has anybody done a decent Dharmasala? I'd use that for Nepal if there was a good one.

I added one of my stadiums for Ireland and Scotland, it's just a little English style club ground, I'll probably use that for the Netherlands too. I didn't realise @BRAB had done Hong Kong so I'll download that and add as theirs. I'll endeavour to match stadium or at least style of stadium to team where possible but I doubt there'll be much call for accurate Namibian or Omani stadia.

BTW has anybody done a decent Dharmasala? I'd use that for Nepal if there was a good one.

I have not done Hong Kong yet.

Users who are viewing this thread