Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

He's 18![DOUBLEPOST=1481137028][/DOUBLEPOST]@Munkeymomo why do you tag @karolkarol in every post? Are you two working together on the kits and squads? A bit confused.

@blockerdave that's the approximate age of the coach :P

I'm doing the kits, then karolkarol is downloading them and sorting the lineups and reuploading. So look for associate teams uploaded by Karolkarol to download (I'll remove mine once KK has done them).

I am so happy that both my requests were taken up! @Munkeymomo for the HK Kit and @BRAB for taking up my local ground in Hong Kong! Wasn't a good player myself, but with this stuff I can feel closer to actual cricket (hope one day VR comes in and makes it even better)[DOUBLEPOST=1481139956][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not denying his age, just a joke due to the U19 World Cup when HK (?) captain was apparently 25...
I do know a guy in the seniors whose age is 17 officially and apparently he's 23

Adboard creation steps:

View attachment 177225
Step 1: Copy your desired image.

View attachment 177226
Step 2: Paste it into Paint.

View attachment 177227
Step 3: Crop out the white by just pressing "crop" up in the toolbar. Then crop using "select" and "crop" to make it as skinny as you like so it compresses when resized.

View attachment 177228
Step 4: Resize the logo using "resize" and the "pixels" option, so that it is square. (eg. a x b where a = b) So could be 200 x 200 or 1000 x 1000 etc. The larger the better if the size of the original image allows. (don't go overboard and make an image that was originally like 300 x 150 into 1000 x 1000 or it will become too fuzzy.)

View attachment 177229
Step 5: The image on the left can now be seen to be more compressed. Save the new image as a PNG.

View attachment 177230
Step 6: Upload the image to an SVG converter and save the new SVG image.

View attachment 177231
Step 7: Upload the SVG to the logo creator. Mine is placed in the centre of the workspace as that's where the text was on the resized image in Paint. If you covert an image with a dark background and light text to an SVG the background will fill the workspace as long as the image is square.

View attachment 177232
Step 8: Colour it to your liking.

View attachment 177234
Step 9: Place it on your stadium adboard. My ASB board is still a little stretched but that can be fixed by further compressing the text in paint.

Sorry if this is a bad explanation but I hope the pictures show the process. Just ask any questions if you're unsure about anything. I look forward to seeing some more stadiums with beautiful adboards of real sponsors.

View attachment 177235
ASB boards at Eden Park

This is great! I'll probably go back to finetuning my created stadiums next week and this will help a lot :)

I'm doing the kits, then karolkarol is downloading them and sorting the lineups and reuploading. So look for associate teams uploaded by Karolkarol to download (I'll remove mine once KK has done them).

We are all about partnerships in cricket, great job guys keep it up!

Got the adboards of one terrace at Eden Park done!

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-8_10-8-59.png
    upload_2016-12-8_10-8-59.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 205
Adboards and pitch logos getting done is looking good! Hopefully someone takes on the English stadiums. If I could run the academy i'd give a hand for sure.

So with ad boards, If your SVG is a square I'm guessing height doesn't get stretched? only width?

Users who are viewing this thread