Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Waller
2016-12-08 (4).png
[DOUBLEPOST=1481188950][/DOUBLEPOST]

Attachments

• 2016-12-08 (6).png
    2016-12-08 (6).png
    196 KB · Views: 745
Don't you think you should at least acknowledge the original creator of some of those logos?
I did these myself thank you. next time i will stream live doing it so sad ppl cant assume someone else did it. But to answer your question YES i will acknowledge the Original creator of the bats. aabretz Credits to you my friend.

I did these myself thank you. next time i will stream live doing it so sad ppl cant assume someone else did it. But to answer your question YES i will acknowledge the Original creator of the bats. aabretz Credits to you my friend.
11_28_2016_01_37_33_03.png

I suppose you also made this kit you were using.

Probably a stupid question, but are the models used the same, when we upload a DBC 14 player to the DBC 17? They look vastly different at first look. Dunno if there are any complications waiting to happen there, or is it simply sliders being maxed out?

I added one of my stadiums for Ireland and Scotland, it's just a little English style club ground, I'll probably use that for the Netherlands too. I didn't realise @BRAB had done Hong Kong so I'll download that and add as theirs. I'll endeavour to match stadium or at least style of stadium to team where possible but I doubt there'll be much call for accurate Namibian or Omani stadia.

I have made 50+ stadiums/grounds and they're all on the server. There's at least one ground per team I've made, and I have fictional scottish(caulkerbush) irish(st patricks park) welsh(pant-y-felin) dutch(nord hollande) afghani(farkhar)UAE(khorfakkan) grounds too.
Feel free to have a look and if you want to assign any of these or any others I have shared to any to your teams thats fine by me. Username as above.

Probably a stupid question, but are the models used the same, when we upload a DBC 14 player to the DBC 17? They look vastly different at first look. Dunno if there are any complications waiting to happen there, or is it simply sliders being maxed out?

Definitely not the same, you'll need to spen some time to get them closer.

It was essentially a choice between making the DBC14 players editable or making them a bit closer to the old appearance, by using two different styles of heads, and having inconsistency between old and new players.

So they aren't perfect, but should be enough to be a base for editing, saving time over starting again.

It was essentially a choice between making the DBC14 players editable or making them a bit closer to the old appearance, by using two different styles of heads, and having inconsistency between old and new players.

So they aren't perfect, but should be enough to be a base for editing, saving time over starting again.
So are they in any way "different" in terms of base modelling? Or can they be made normal again by use of sliders?

Users who are viewing this thread