Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

A5ob7cl.jpg

This is what I am getting when I chuck it in.

Pretty good. I guess it will take some playing around for us to figure out how much it distorts once stretched to fit. It has taken me hours and hours to figure out where every piece of a shirt goes when creating uniforms. I wonder if @MattW will share some kind of template eventually like he did in DBC 14

Good thing is @Munkeymomo's logos from his county kits work great as ground logos

wVPAmr5.jpg

If BigAnt can give us the option to set certain logos based on match-type then we are all good.
Hey is the ground logo option new? I have never seen it

Yes I have tested it too using @Llewelynf vb and can logos from his Australian kit it looks really good.
It will be bonus if big ant provides an option to set logos according to match types.

I agree as for example if we wanted to play/recreate the Ashes 2005 series or any previous world cup tournament with the correct kits, adboard and on field sponsors that were present at the time, it would look amazing.

Last edited:
If that is not possible as it seems unlikely, i would suggest when playing an offline tournament/series we can just download a particular stadium twice and change the name on one of them to something like Edgbaston (Ashes 2005 version) and set the sponsors accordingly.

Anyone doing anything Zimbabwe related? Iv started on a few players just wondering if anyone's done anything Zim related yet as to save me a helluva lot of time?

Users who are viewing this thread