Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Really awesome work!I spent an hour and still couldn't even get the cricket ireland logo right! Im in no way trying to criticise it, its excellent, but it would be awesome if you added the really faint shamrock pattern on them and the odi kit is a slightly darker shade of greenView attachment 177086View attachment 177087

Thanks Steve.

@karolkarol the correct kits are uploaded now (The BA guys sorted the issue). Do you wanna download them, do the players/lineups and reupload? :thumbs

IrelandODI.png
Irelandt20.png

@BRAB i must say loving your work so far... are you now able to edit the on field logo to replace the BigAnt logo or is that feature still not available? Also if it were available would you be using it. Thanks

@BRAB i must say loving your work so far... are you now able to edit the on field logo to replace the BigAnt logo or is that feature still not available? Also if it were available would you be using it. Thanks

I haven't actually looked into it too deeply but I don't think the option is there yet. If it was there I'd try to use it yeah.

IMG_3260.PNG
IMG_3258.PNG
Some amazing work here. Just a little reminder here that this is the Bangladesh ODI kit, and also the t20 kit here.

Attachments

• IMG_3260.PNG
    IMG_3260.PNG
    333 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3258.PNG
    IMG_3258.PNG
    328.1 KB · Views: 121
Sussex/Wellington Park/1st Central County Ground

Actual:
RtBOe1L.jpg

Real:

B1IKUVR.jpg

iHIOA8E.jpg

aJbOYBg.jpg

7yLeMr3.jpg

Album with more photos: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Fairly happy with this one. Pretty ground Sussex is.
Nice work , Hove is my home ground , 10 minute walk from where I live , you should be proud of this effort , Sussex by the sea , a bit colder that the Gold Coast at the moment

Yes you can, I've managed to do it but the only problem the scale of the logo is a bit small.

If @MattW, @mikeymerren @HBK619 could let us know the optimal size for adboard logos it would be greatly appreciated.

Would prefer to have them on at least the big name stadiums before the reviewers get their copies of the games.
I second that! Been asking about them for the last week Would give the stadiums a lot of a more realistic feel

I've downloaded your Ireland team @Munkeymomo being very careful not to replace any of the players and all I can say is that it went pretty wrong. I didn't replace any of the players, only the team itself and it deleted all lineups and all Irish players from the squad, replacing them with guys from other countries.

Seems pretty weird, not sure if that's supposed to happen.

*EDIT* Found the Irish diaspora, added them back to the squad, sorted the lineups and shared. Munkeymomo is listed as the original creator and it was submitted by karolkarol

Last edited:
Is it possible to create custom fonts for the T20 Blast shirts for instance. Simply for some nice realism when I play

Yes you can, I've managed to do it but the only problem the scale of the logo is a bit small.

Hopefully BigAnt can add this feature in an academy update to make the scale of the on field logo bigger. @mikeymerren or @MattW if you guys could kindly let us know if it is possible, that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread