Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

If @MattW, @mikeymerren @HBK619 could let us know the optimal size for adboard logos it would be greatly appreciated.

Would prefer to have them on at least the big name stadiums before the reviewers get their copies of the games.
Adboards use up the entire working space in the logo creator. It will obviously stretch out a little bit to fit the dimensions, but just know it uses the entire workspace when creating.

Nice work , Hove is my home ground , 10 minute walk from where I live , you should be proud of this effort , Sussex by the sea , a bit colder that the Gold Coast at the moment

Sounds lovely mate, beautiful part of the world!

If @MattW, @mikeymerren @HBK619 could let us know the optimal size for adboard logos it would be greatly appreciated.

Would prefer to have them on at least the big name stadiums before the reviewers get their copies of the games.

I've managed to get it and make some adboards for my Eden Park. I used the paint app from windows accessories to size the images and save them as a jpeg before using a svg converting website. You'll have to stretch the image long ways and crop it to be a square so when it is converted to the logo creator it fills the workspace. From there once you transfer it to the adboards it should flatten out and look normal. Took me a lot of tries at first to get the hang of how stretched the wording needs to be/how much space to leave at the top and bottom to get it to look right once it is put on the adboard

I've managed to get it and make some adboards for my Eden Park. I used the paint app from windows accessories to size the images and save them as a jpeg before using a svg converting website. You'll have to stretch the image long ways and crop it to be a square so when it is converted to the logo creator it fills the workspace. From there once you transfer it to the adboards it should flatten out and look normal. Took me a lot of tries at first to get the hang of how stretched the wording needs to be/how much space to leave at the top and bottom to get it to look right once it is put on the adboard

Wait you converted straight from a jpeg to an svg and it actually worked?

@Llewelynf your creations are awesome.

Has anyone looked at the womens kits etc.. as they differ from mens.

I'm thinking Kia Super League in UK mainly

I've downloaded your Ireland team @Munkeymomo being very careful not to replace any of the players and all I can say is that it went pretty wrong. I didn't replace any of the players, only the team itself and it deleted all lineups and all Irish players from the squad, replacing them with guys from other countries.

Seems pretty weird, not sure if that's supposed to happen.

*EDIT* Found the Irish diaspora, added them back to the squad, sorted the lineups and shared. Munkeymomo is listed as the original creator and it was submitted by karolkarol

Ah that's my bad, I was messing with the lineups trying to figure out why it wasn't uploading properly. It was a logo issue which Big And fixed.

Moral of the story, leave things to the professionals...

Awesome job doing the lineups man!

What dimensions are we talking to get these ads to work?

None in specific but I played around in paint to edit my images. Took around 5 or 6 goes to get it right but now I have the feel for it hopefully I will be more efficient at doing it. Just make sure the image you use is a square (mine were all 900x900) so once it's transferred to the logo creator it fills the whole work space to save you from getting the white spaces/abnormally stretched logos when they appear on the adboard.

Sorry not the best at explaining but if you're like me and play around with different sized/stretched images you'll eventually start getting somewhere.

None in specific but I played around in paint to edit my images. Took around 5 or 6 goes to get it right but now I have the feel for it hopefully I will be more efficient at doing it. Just make sure the image you use is a square (mine were all 900x900) so once it's transferred to the logo creator it fills the whole work space to save you from getting the white spaces/abnormally stretched logos when they appear on the adboard.

Sorry not the best at explaining but if you're like me and play around with different sized/stretched images you'll eventually start getting somewhere.

might be worth uploading a template?

might be worth uploading a template?
How do you mean a template bro? I'm not the most tech savvy person, pretty useless when it comes to most computer things haha. I can upload a few screenshots of the process tomorrow morning so people can hopefully put my bad explainations together with them

How do you mean a template bro? I'm not the most tech savvy person, pretty useless when it comes to most computer things haha. I can upload a few screenshots of the process tomorrow morning so people can hopefully put my bad explainations together with them

Get one of the images you've used for the ad board you know works, cover it in a solid colour (or colours if you want to mark certain areas of it as in where it appears on the ad board in game), save that as a pig or jpg and upload it here

Ah that's my bad, I was messing with the lineups trying to figure out why it wasn't uploading properly. It was a logo issue which Big And fixed.

Moral of the story, leave things to the professionals...

Awesome job doing the lineups man!

Cheers, same with the kits, don't know how you and @Llewelynf have the skill and patience to do it.

Let me know if you fancy doing any more of the Associate graphics.

Get one of the images you've used for the ad board you know works, cover it in a solid colour (or colours if you want to mark certain areas of it as in where it appears on the ad board in game), save that as a pig or jpg and upload it here

Yeah I can do that. Won't be till the morning though. Don't know how much it'll help but if you get any sized square image (eg: a x b) with a=b it will fit the workspace in logo creator. From there add it to the adboard. The text should be stretched width wise. So if the text is stretched height wise in the logo creator it evens out when added to the adboard. That's about as much as I can give you at the moment without pictures to explain, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread