Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

View attachment 177462

Adelaide Oval finished with all the adboards done! Cheers to @Llewelynf and the others who created the Australian team, used a couple of your adboards along with creating a heap of others from a range of Australian cricket sponsors. Check it out by downloading for yourselves username is karakamathew.

Does anyone know how to add stadiums to downloaded teams?

For example I would like to add this adelaide oval to Llewlyn, Casper, and Fission's Australia team I downloaded yesterday.

Does anyone know how to add stadiums to downloaded teams?

For example I would like to add this adelaide oval to Llewlyn, Casper, and Fission's Australia team I downloaded yesterday.

Team > Team Manager > Home Stadiums > New Home Ground

dbc17_waca_stadium_screenshot.png

The WACA, thanks to prisky I used his creation as a template to put a few extra features, finishing touches, and adboards in to complete the test venue and home of BBL side Perth Scorchers.
Username: karakamathew

This has also happened to me. Lost all of my logos, but got them back as I uploaded my stadiums which was a relief. Definitely recommended uploading everything to save the stress of losing your content. Found that I lost all my logos after I shared my stadium and opened the game the next time.

I downloaded your WACA yesterday, it's superb.

Glad to hear it was not lost

View attachment 177462

Adelaide Oval finished with all the adboards done! Cheers to @Llewelynf and the others who created the Australian team, used a couple of your adboards along with creating a heap of others from a range of Australian cricket sponsors. Check it out by downloading for yourselves username is karakamathew.
Excellent work mate!
With Adboards and the pitchads the stadium is looking superb.
@christy_lenin if possible do play a day night test at this venue.

@Munkeymomo @karolkarol What was the lineup issue you guys ran into? Fissionmailed downloaded the Australia team and found the ODI lineup was all wrong. Did you guys figure out a fix?

Initial problem I had was when I was changing the lineups from the default on disc ones. If I swapped a player out of the team a duplicate would be created, this was apparent particularly with squads where I'd created new players and added them such as Ireland with Anderson and Chase and Afghanistan with Hashmatullah and Zahir. So you could have a squad size of 18 but in each of your lineup screens you could have 24 or however many players, dependent on how much tinkering was done with the original line up. What was also a bit of a pain was that if changing a player with a role such as captain, wk or opening bowler, when cycling to those screens you wouldn't always be given the choice of the entire team, there may only be 3 or 4 choices. It was all very weird.

When I downloaded Munkeys squads (where the squads were default) I didn't save over the squad members, when giving the option I declined to replace them one by one and only replaced kits and identity. With Ireland it wiped the entire squad and sent them all to the uncontracted player pool so I had to retrieve them from there and redo the lineups and in doing so the duplication and role assignment issues were gone.

With the other squads when I downloaded Munkeys version the players stayed in the squad but my lineups were wiped. Again when I redid the lineups the duplication and role assignment issues were gone.

In short, I've somehow blundered my way to where I needed to be. Not sure if any of this helps or is relevant to what you and @Fissionmailed have been experiencing.

Initial problem I had was when I was changing the lineups from the default on disc ones. If I swapped a player out of the team a duplicate would be created, this was apparent particularly with squads where I'd created new players and added them such as Ireland with Anderson and Chase and Afghanistan with Hashmatullah and Zahir. So you could have a squad size of 18 but in each of your lineup screens you could have 24 or however many players, dependent on how much tinkering was done with the original line up. What was also a bit of a pain was that if changing a player with a role such as captain, wk or opening bowler, when cycling to those screens you wouldn't always be given the choice of the entire team, there may only be 3 or 4 choices. It was all very weird.

When I downloaded Munkeys squads (where the squads were default) I didn't save over the squad members, when giving the option I declined to replace them one by one and only replaced kits and identity. With Ireland it wiped the entire squad and sent them all to the uncontracted player pool so I had to retrieve them from there and redo the lineups and in doing so the duplication and role assignment issues were gone.

With the other squads when I downloaded Munkeys version the players stayed in the squad but my lineups were wiped. Again when I redid the lineups the duplication and role assignment issues were gone.

In short, I've somehow blundered my way to where I needed to be. Not sure if any of this helps or is relevant to what you and @Fissionmailed have been experiencing.

Sounds like a different problem. Fission and others are simply getting a different batting lineup to what I see when I upload on my end (e.g Scott Boland replacing Matthew Wade in all lineups)

@maddawg1136 @BRAB either or i uploaded the 3 tier Gabba ground if you want to take that and add adboards and pitch logo's to it and Re upload it as your own if ya want

@SnowyCasanova Very weird. That said, I don't know what anyone else sees for my batting lineups so I couldn't say if it was or wasn't happening to the associates.

@maddawg1136 @BRAB either or i uploaded the 3 tier Gabba ground if you want to take that and add adboards and pitch logo's to it and Re upload it as your own if ya want

Oh no that's a coincidence, sorry mate only saw your message now. I just spent the last couple of hours on the Gabba here, adboards and all, its ready to go. Search "The Gabba" for it as just typing "Gabba" does not show it. Or by username: karakamathew

dbc17_the gabba_stadium_screenshot.png

Last edited:

Can you also list the steps to download the right kits for the teams? I mean did downloading the the correct teams from casper or munkeymomo also downloaded the correct/updated kits or you had to download the teams first and then download the kits? Would be a great help if you or someone listed the steps to follow to update the teams, squads and kits.

Users who are viewing this thread