Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Had a go at Gateshead Fell for Gateshead (they're one of the 'rookie' teams for Durham). Not sure if it's especially good though.

5RHmUfo.jpg

q6PYmQB.jpg

bZMy79f.jpg

I don't know the club in question to say if it's accurate or not, but I think that's a great looking club ground. I like that you've put effort into the streets.

yorkshire play at scarborough now and then and glos have their yearly cheltenham festival too - but I doubt the assets available will really manage that one.

Created the College Ground in Cheltenham a while back - it's back in this thread, give it a search and let me know what you think!

@thewhiterose Having played at 'The Fell' countless times for my team Benwell Hill,I can tell you that it is pretty much spot on and rather amazing. The pavilion and the other buildings are perfect. Even the roads and car park are exactly right!

Yep been waiting on that. Bangladesh isn't up on the server yet. I need logos for each division. I have the jpegs but when I transform them to svg and then into the game it doesn't work.
By the time it's released on all 3 platforms, everything will be ready!

By the time it's released on all 3 platforms, everything will be ready!
Not worried about that, I'm sure they will be. I'll work on bangladesh players(stats and all) later after game is released. Right now I need to get done the 8 domestic FC teams and I can't for the life of me do the logos! @Munkeymomo mind helping me with logos?

Reactions: DAP
Am I right in saying that if you have started a career mode and some kits haven't been done then you can add them in later during the same career mode save?

Am I right in saying that if you have started a career mode and some kits haven't been done then you can add them in later during the same career mode save?

If I remember correctly once you start your career mode it will be locked so any changes you make to edit the teams/players won't effect the career mode. You can edit the appearance of your player though.

If I remember correctly once you start your career mode it will be locked so any changes you make to edit the teams/players won't effect the career mode. You can edit the appearance of your player though.
Isn't that different with the dynamic squad so coming into play?

Is it realistic to think we will get the finished/completed version of "Get Best" on the release date like it was in DBC14 ?

I really want to start my carrer from day 1 of the release. I would rather wait for a few days if it isn't fully ready than to play with fake names and stuff in career mode.

Isn't that different with the dynamic squad so coming into play?
That wouldn't change the actual appearance of any team/player. It will only rotate the squad within whatever teams/squad you started with.

What's your academy user name I would love to download it

Username on academy should be cd779.

I've uploaded the following that are done except for logos:
College Ground Cheltenham
The Oval

I've also uploaded these but they're a bit 'bare bones' - no logos, scenery etc. Main stands and scoreboards should be largely okay, people are welcome to use them as templates:
Chelmsford County Ground
County Ground Beckenham
County Ground Derby
Edgbaston
Headingley
Nevill Ground
Northampton County Ground

Users who are viewing this thread