Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

upload_2016-12-29_4-50-24.png

Shane Watson's SG

All of these bats so far are absolutely gorgeous, @Llewelynf - can't wait to see all the variety in a full-length career mode!

Does anyone know what happens to the randomly generated players? Do they still end up playing with a blank default bat? It would be a lovely touch if they were automatically assigned one at random from your bat manager collection.

IMG_3211.JPG
Uploaded Rising Pune Supergiants with ,mostly, correct logos. As with RCB, I drastically simplified the team embelem to make it possible to do in the logo editor. Sponsors are correct though.

ALL 8 WBBL TEAMS have been uploaded
  • All teams have the default game squads, but i have changed most of the player names to match their real life counterpart. No appearances were done except the already made international players.
  • Kits were made with the team logo, majestic logo, kit design. Stars and Thunder each had a sponsor because they use the same as the mens team. All the other teams don't have a sponsor. There is no Rebel or WBBL logos on any kits as they have not been made. (All the kit designs and logos were made from the mens teams by Llewelynf and i think snowy and fission)
  • Stadiums were just the main 8 BBL stadiums (made by Maddawg) with the inclusion of 3 others. AB oval for Heat, Junction oval for Stars, North Syd for Sixers. (i don't know who made those 3 but thanks)
  • Identity pretty much the same as mens for all teams.
Username for download: STKILDA7894

it's not just guys who play Don Bradman Cricket 17 so i think people should make an effort with the women teams as well.

Uploaded my Karachi National Stadium creation, nickname Dust Bowl.Username a4zkhan.

ALL 8 WBBL TEAMS have been uploaded
  • All teams have the default game squads, but i have changed most of the player names to match their real life counterpart. No appearances were done except the already made international players.
  • Kits were made with the team logo, majestic logo, kit design. Stars and Thunder each had a sponsor because they use the same as the mens team. All the other teams don't have a sponsor. There is no Rebel or WBBL logos on any kits as they have not been made. (All the kit designs and logos were made from the mens teams by Llewelynf and i think snowy and fission)
  • Stadiums were just the main 8 BBL stadiums (made by Maddawg) with the inclusion of 3 others. AB oval for Heat, Junction oval for Stars, North Syd for Sixers. (i don't know who made those 3 but thanks)
  • Identity pretty much the same as mens for all teams.
Username for download: STKILDA7894

it's not just guys who play Don Bradman Cricket 17 so i think people should make an effort with the women teams as well.
I tried editing a copy the men's BBL logo and making the rebel logo in the logo editor, Assigned them to all the teams, linked all the teams and reuploaded them. Credit to @max2002 and everyone who he mentioned for sorting the teams.
IMG_3212.JPG

I have uploaded 3 Bangladeshi Stadiums. dhaka, sylhet and chittagong. Author: Kamrulz_rulz. Happy downloading

Just to reiterate if I have missed any teams please feel free to state what team it is and/or tag me when you've completed them!

Your creations are probably the best looking and I thank you for your hard work but none of them are linked properly which kinda ruins it a bit.

For example, this Aaron Finch is linked to someone called "Jervis Nicholson" which I'm sure as hell is not Aaron Finch. So if I download him it's gonna replace the other guy who is most likely already linked up properly and I get two Aaron Finch as well.

Users who are viewing this thread