Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

SS Dynasty (Darren Bravo), Gladiator and Professional (Pollard).

upload_2016-12-28_3-27-20.png

@Llewelynf Will these beauties be added to the players in the teams in the other thread in this forum? :)

If I download teams individually with correct logos and teams etc will it still crash in my career mode?

So now that I have heaps more free time, I'm looking to get back into creating. But everything that I would create (Everything within Australia) seems to be covered already.

So for the busier folk on here, what needs doing? In terms of players, team logos, kits, sponsors? I'll be happy to share the load, even getting a likeness going for someone else to give it some tweaking.

I'll get a North Sydney Oval going tonight.

Hey mate,

I have been going through the large amounts of posts on the planetcricket forum. I am new to all this and still trying to work it all out.

I noticed you made a few Australian kits from World Cups and World Series Cricket of yesteryears. I would be very very interested in using your 2001 kit if it was at all possible?

I looked your user id tag up on the don bradman 17 academy but those kits don't appear? Am I doing something wrong? Did you list them under something else???

Many thanks for your time, you do terrific work. I wish I could be half as good as yourself.

Has anyone managed to get overlays to work on the logo creator?

I noticed you made a few Australian kits from World Cups and World Series Cricket of yesteryears. I would be very very interested in using your 2001 kit if it was at all possible?

Share function wasn't around when I did all those, and since then the uniforms got removed from the game, I do have all the svgs so it's just a matter of putting them back together, but I'm taking a break from all major academy stuff.

I'll upload them within a month I think, when some players are done from that era.

I still can't download any kits with logos on, when i do i search it will only work when "include logo's" is off. Then when i choose to download it asks with logo's or without and i choose with there still isn't any logo's. I read here that all logo's are disabled, so i thought id just wait for a patch. I understand that the logos work if you already have them, is this correct? as I
don't have them I can't download them...

thanks for all the great work everyone,

When I've downloaded them they have the logos

My attempt at a classic style MCG

KLAfNPo.jpg
IDk8gY9.jpg

I think we now have three of them (including mine hehe) but nice work!

One problem though is that the pitch is aligned orthogonal to how it is in real life. At the MCG the pitch runs along the short axis, i.e. orthogonal to the AFL goal to goal line. In the stadium creator you cannot have an oval like that so when I made the MCG I did it as a circle as I thought getting the pitch orientation right was more important than the ground shape. It's also not a particularly elliptical ground, unlike say the Adelaide Oval.

When I've downloaded them they have the logos
ok so I wonder what i'm doing wrong. I understand if you have the logos from before they were removed (because they were causing crashes) they still work, but if like me you didn't they don't work, can someone confirm this or am i just doing something wrong??

ok so I wonder what i'm doing wrong. I understand if you have the logos from before they were removed (because they were causing crashes) they still work, but if like me you didn't they don't work, can someone confirm this or am i just doing something wrong??
I got the game after patch 2 was released

I got the game after patch 2 was released
thanks for the reply,

ok I got the game a few days before the patch was released, don't think should make any difference though, so you hadn't downloaded the uniforms teams etc before, so mine should be working as well... strange maybe i should delete all data and start again, don't particularly want to though.

Does downloading best also download logo's as it doesn't for me??

Users who are viewing this thread