Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I shared updated versions of India and Bangladesh. I went through a whole host of players and fixed up the ones I considered the "best". Credit to @Ishmam Ahmed for his work on the Bangladesh players and a whole bunch of creators for the India players. I went through each team with a fine tooth comb and they should be good to go. If there are any issues let me know and I will get it fixed.
A special thanks to prashkan90 and The SFC Chris for the stadiums.

Shared under Friedlele7

View attachment 178757

View attachment 178758

Thanks for all your work . Just wondering if you had a look at the new ODI kit for bangladesh and you were planning on making it? Cheers!

ceatbat.png

CEAT BAT (can be used with Indian roster Rahane,Raina and rohit)
Credits - @Llewelynf for his bat texture.
Available under username - faizk3

Snowy Casanova created a awesome Kane Williamson download him first image[DOUBLEPOST=1482763278][/DOUBLEPOST]Not this Kane Williamson second image

Attachments

• IMG_20161226_195921.jpg
    IMG_20161226_195921.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20161226_200857.jpg
    IMG_20161226_200857.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 109
As i mentioned in my post I JUST GOT THE GAME!
I have searched & not found any of these creations, my reason to post here is to know what amazing content has been created & how i can find it on the console, the search does not do justice, alot of good creations are not top rated apparently.
If that has offended you or anyone here who is working hard on these I'm sure, i am sorry!
You are literally posting in a thread with 165 pages of creations that you could take a look at.

Or he could look at the teams in the other thread and see how good those creations are...

Last edited:
Tried a couple of Ipl logos in the academy.
DD was done easily ,mi was a tough one couldn't quite complete the logo in multiple attempts (using svg imports).
@Llewelynf any tips or suggestions regarding the mi logo ?
Screenshot (301).png

Tried a couple of Ipl logos in the academy.
DD was done easily ,mi was a tough one couldn't quite complete the logo in multiple attempts (using svg imports).
@Llewelynf any tips or suggestions regarding the mi logo ?
View attachment 178797
That usually happens when you run out of layers. Message me the svg and I will look at it.

Alright. I have done most of the domestic teams in bangladesh. I can't get the logos right. Could I please get some help on those? @Llewelynf you're the master, haha. Would you be able to make them?

There is an Australian 90's team submitted by Michaelbeast23 on the academy... Excellent odi kit and amazing looking players too. Now the players are done hopefully someone can make some more Australian kits from the 90's.

So I edited and shared a few SG, SS, CA, and Woodworm bats with @Llewelynf's awesome bat texture but for some reason it doesn't show up in the academy. Not even in my community section. Any help?

So I edited and shared a few SG, SS, CA, and Woodworm bats with @Llewelynf's awesome bat texture but for some reason it doesn't show up in the academy. Not even in my community section. Any help?
If you used the same template you need to unshare the template and all bats associated with it then share them all.[DOUBLEPOST=1482802116][/DOUBLEPOST]
upload_2016-12-27_3-27-14.png

Moeen Ali's SS Maximus

Can someone please create:
  • New Zealand T20 domestic teams from the McDonald's Super Smash
  • IPL teams
  • Basin Reserve

Can someone please create:
  • New Zealand T20 domestic teams from the McDonald's Super Smash
  • IPL teams
  • Basin Reserve
Stop posting all over the forum. If you are in so much hurry then please do it yourself

Users who are viewing this thread