Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

6cFOWrW.png

Queensland Bulls available now under username Casper. Probably worth updating any Queensland players you had previously downloaded via fission's BBL teams.

Uses...
  • players by myself and Fissionmailed
  • bats and kits by Llewelynf
  • stadiums by karakamathew and The SFC Chris

If you downloaded it straight after I posted this....make sure I set the kits correctly. I had to fix and re-upload.

And for those that missed it, Victoria is also available. Same credits as above, plus halberstram_ for his Junction Oval.

Last edited:
6cFOWrW.png

Queensland Bulls available now under username Casper. Probably worth updating any Queensland players you had previously downloaded via fission's BBL teams.

Uses...
  • players by myself and Fissionmailed
  • bats and kits by Llewelynf
  • stadiums by karakamathew and The SFC Chris

If you downloaded it straight after I posted this....make sure I set the kits correctly. I had to fix and re-upload.

And for those that missed it, Victoria is also available. Same credits as above, plus halberstram_ for his Junction Oval.
Did you do Tasmania as well? I was simulating a career mode just to make sure kits were correct and they were playing an FC match with their OD kit.

In regards to the duplicate players in the same team. I've only used the teams that have been created by @SnowyCasanova, @Fissionmailed and @Llewelynf. Is this something that needs to be fixed on your end or do we have to change something?

I really don't understand it. fission and I are using the exact same links so I don't know how our players keep getting duplicated. I haven't touched career mode so I'm not much help in that regard.

I really don't understand it. fission and I are using the exact same links so I don't know how our players keep getting duplicated. I haven't touched career mode so I'm not much help in that regard.
That's all good, I've had a look at your teams and I know there aren't any duplicates. I always make sure either to ignore a new player or overwrite them yet as I was simming through a career mode to see if I was affected by the duplication I had two Starcs and two Morgans. Really weird stuff. Hoping there is a fix or an actual process @BigAntStudios can provide which negates this from happening in the future.

I've also uploaded an 'updated' Brisbane Heat. The way fissionmailed and I worked, was he made all the players in a basic form (although some of them looked perfect already), and I've been tweaking his creations to fix heights, faces, equipment etc. Most of the players are already accessible via the Queensland Bulls I uploaded, but there are a few extra tweaks in there (e.g. McCullum, Badree, Ross)

Ive finally got the game and home from family. Is there any teams that need done. I'd be glad to help!

Obviously there have been crashes from the logos being to large, I want to get Fission and Snowy's teams but they download with the created logos (besides NSW, TAS, SA, WA who all are the most downloaded). Is there a way i can download VIC and QLD without the identity logo or do i have to wait for them to be the mot popular? btw i love your work on the BBL and state fission, snowy, llewelynf, maddawg.

Obviously there have been crashes from the logos being to large, I want to get Fission and Snowy's teams but they download with the created logos (besides NSW, TAS, SA, WA who all are the most downloaded). Is there a way i can download VIC and QLD without the identity logo or do i have to wait for them to be the mot popular? btw i love your work on the BBL and state fission, snowy, llewelynf, maddawg.
Just download them with team logos and change them in yr academy afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread