Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

i hope this doesnt sound like a silly question but when the game is out can we just download teams and will the kits and logos be correct or will we have to change the colors as per the PC version to get the colors correct?
Not sure but I feel once the sharing is enabled we can assign the uniforms to the teams and that would pass on to the final game IMO..

@HBK619 Do you think it would be possible for us to get some sort of template at some as to how the kits line up?

upload_2016-8-18_16-32-13.png

Something similar to this?

Amazing Work Keep it Up

Just waiting when Created Players,logos,uniforms will get stadiums :p

It's actually missing the champion county sleeve patch! :D

But thanks! I'm pretty pleased with how it looks. I'll add the patch, it's just a bit small and fiddly.

@Munkeymomo Your kits look amazing! If you take requests it would be awesome if you could you do the Lancashire and Caledonian Highlanders (Scottish Pro Series) 50 over kits.

@Munkeymomo Your kits look amazing! If you take requests it would be awesome if you could you do the Lancashire and Caledonian Highlanders (Scottish Pro Series) 50 over kits.

I was going to do lancashire anyway but if you can get me some good pics off the highlanders kit that'd be very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread