Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I thought I'd post this just to see what everyone thinks. I've never done anything like this before so go easy on me!

Has anyone got any suggestions? I still have to make the Bull logo on the sleeves which will of course take a lot of time.

Attachments

• QLD.jpg
    QLD.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 210
Okay so I've created all the teams now (except for the logos on the sleeves).

I realise some of the mercantile mutual logos and the patterns on the jerseys aren't the same size but I will fix that up later as well as maybe tinker with a few of the colours.

Attachments

• Teams.jpg
    Teams.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 202
Hi is anybody interested in doing a requested player?
as in i send you a photo and you make the player
Cheers

Yes mine also has issues in logo creator. The only action that works is the zoom. None of the tabs are active. I have to ctrl-alt-del and restart as I cant exit.

Unless I am missing something I just noticed that you can't put logos on the sleeves which is a bit of a shame. I guess I'll just leave the jerseys as they are.

Unless I am missing something I just noticed that you can't put logos on the sleeves which is a bit of a shame. I guess I'll just leave the jerseys as they are.

You definitely can. Just keep playing around with the positioning

You definitely can. Just keep playing around with the positioning
Thanks but I still can't seem to place a logo that goes from the sleeves across to the shoulder which is what the actual design is. I think this will have to do. Making the logo was pretty tricky so I'm not sure it turned out to my satisfaction.

Attachments

• TAS.jpg
    TAS.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 165
Okay so I've created all the teams now (except for the logos on the sleeves).

I realise some of the mercantile mutual logos and the patterns on the jerseys aren't the same size but I will fix that up later as well as maybe tinker with a few of the colours.

Dear @mjb294 big thanks, can you make Dark red with gray color in lines i.e. for WIN and dark Green with blue in lines for PAK as that was actually in carlton united series 96 in AUS.

Dear @mjb294 big thanks, can you make Dark red with gray color in lines i.e. for WIN and dark Green with blue in lines for PAK as that was actually in carlton united series 96 in AUS.
How does this look? I think it would look a lot better with the logos which I can try and create at a later time. Do you have a decent quality photo of the West Indies jersey?

Attachments

• PAK.jpg
    PAK.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 143
iH7HEBt.png

Shaun Marsh. One of those players that I could NEVER get remotely accurate in '14. Pretty happy with the result in '17.
Wow You are the Kohli/de Villiers of this player creating i created Guptill lost everything after the update forgot to log in with Academy :facepalm KIU

Users who are viewing this thread