Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Would anyone be interested in the old Mercantile Mutual Cup jerseys such as the ones in the photo below? I own all of them (dating from about 1997-98) apart from Canberra. Is it possible to create custom patterns on the jerseys similar to the one in the photo?

8687.jpg
You can make the pattern in the logo creator and put it on the shirt like you would a sponsor

Is that the new team kit tab?

Got excited there, thought surely not anither update already!!

I know theres not alot you could do with that space between ear and hairline @SnowyCasanova ? But its annoying lol

Thats good though, very very good!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Just cos I thought it'd be interesting, I've added a comparison to the DBC14 Voges I used. Shows off how far the graphics have come.

That Adam Voges picture is a great comparison. Only have my mac and abroad at the moment so I couldn't see the graphic improvement myself. This picture just proves how much of an upgrade it is. Amazing.

Does anyone here do requests for players?
As in i'd send you a photo and you make it?
It'd be awesome as my skills are sadly nonexistent
Cheers

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in the old Mercantile Mutual Cup jerseys such as the ones in the photo below? I own all of them (dating from about 1997-98) apart from Canberra. Is it possible to create custom patterns on the jerseys similar to the one in the photo?

8687.jpg

Seeing that brought back some memories!

Awesome job to everyone putting in the hard yards for the community! It really is a great thing that you're doing -- on multiple levels.

Users who are viewing this thread