Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Had a lot of fun making these especially looking at old blurry logos and redrawing them, they're not perfect but they're close I will go back to it and make some minor colour, placement and sizing changes.

All elements made in illustrator.

2015 world cup logo needed a lot of editing to get it to fit I ended up deleting about half of the details there is probably a way to split it up into about 5 different sections and put it back together in game but I don't have time for that :P, the way it is here i had to split it into 2 the figure and the text.

Hey mate, I have that logo so thought I would share it. It's the authentic image without any loss of detail. I did have to split it into two but each file imports fine into the game. Should be able to just right click and 'save as' each file.

ICC_WC_2015.svg

ICC_WC_2015_2.svg

Had a lot of fun making these especially looking at old blurry logos and redrawing them, they're not perfect but they're close I will go back to it and make some minor colour, placement and sizing changes.

All elements made in illustrator.

2015 world cup logo needed a lot of editing to get it to fit I ended up deleting about half of the details there is probably a way to split it up into about 5 different sections and put it back together in game but I don't have time for that :P, the way it is here i had to split it into 2 the figure and the text.

2015 WC
NxihlnK.png

dL8mvyq.png

1999 WC
oEri4ul.png

2000/1
cRDdKtH.png

Personally love these, especially the 1999 one, that's near bang on! I also had that 200

Hey mate, I have that logo so thought I would share it. It's the authentic image without any loss of detail. I did have to split it into two but each file imports fine into the game. Should be able to just right click and 'save as' each file.

Thanks! Will use this, was going to get the pen tool out and refine some of the points because the files i were working with were well under the size limit but apparently had too many points so the game wouldn't accept them. Looks like you've already put the work in which makes things easier! :p good stuff.

I'll be throwing up some of the final logos for everyone to use later on, that's if the next update doesn't have sharing enabled, in which I will just share them on there! Most of them still need fixing up as the editor seems to mess around with some of the svgs

i have tried for Pak test kits, one Q how we move the logos to arm position as in my case its not showing at arm position despite tried all.

also how can i upload a picture here ?[DOUBLEPOST=1470922205][/DOUBLEPOST]HYG

Attachments

• PakTestKit.rar
    291.3 KB · Views: 147
Keep moving the logo around, you'll find the sleeves, make the logo bigger and you'll find them easier.

Also, image hosting websites.

Would anyone be interested in the old Mercantile Mutual Cup jerseys such as the ones in the photo below? I own all of them (dating from about 1997-98) apart from Canberra. Is it possible to create custom patterns on the jerseys similar to the one in the photo?

8687.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread