Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

This is a pic I found on Google, don't know how long ago it was... But you can see that its very similar in design!

Much better than your dismissal of it!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 180
Is it possible to touch it up after the import? I can't use the academy so I can't check for myself...

It still remains fairly clean in the logo editor. Appears to lose the detail when placed on the bat.

This is a pic I found on Google, don't know how long ago it was... But you can see that its very similar in design!

Much better than your dismissal of it!

That's 3 years old, and I still wouldn't call it a good replication (if compared to what others have been able to achieve). And this isn't having a go at the individual, but objectively it is a poor replication. It is however, a decent start with room for easy improvement and additions to reflect a better replication. The combination of emblems + existing kit patterns will be really powerful, and this kit would be the perfect example. Adding black sleeves to it would completely change the look.

It does a good job though of showing the ability of the kit creation tools, and how accessible they are for everyone.

You've got that wrong

Ok, happy to be wrong on that. Means you shouldn't have any issues replicating the correct design and improving your creation. Using that as a guide, you'll see the flame design is quite different to that in the main emblem.

Can someone make an svg of the design on this jersey?
image.jpeg

Thanks in advance.

One suggestion if BA make logo placement as fixed to make thing easier by giving position option (as addition) i.e. under LOGO/SPONSORS tag and if any one want to place logo as kit design then thats already there as below is additional option

TOP/Shirt:
- Left front
- Right front
- Left arm
- Right arm
- Center front
Bottom/Pants:
- Left front
- Right front

And we need to just give input or mark svg/logos according to these positions, this make logo position symmetry as well as standard.

@BigAntStudios kindly review this suggestion if its easy.

One quick question will the logos that have been created and applied to the created teams kits still be applied to the team when download from the academy when the game is fully released in December? I know I could of worded it better. Is there a chance someone could please make Yorkshire with there first-class, one-day, t20 kits as all three kits are different.

So a clean looking SVG doesn't necessarily translate to a clean looking bat in the Academy. Will be interesting to see how it translates in game...
This is a little concerning to me - that SVG is very detailed, high quality work and looks like it should produce a great looking result.

I'm all for expanding the capabilities of the Academy and having a broader modding community, but not at the expense of the quality and fidelity of mods on the PC version. The image you produced would look fantastic if it were used as a texture like in DBC14.

This is a little concerning to me - that SVG is very detailed, high quality work and looks like it should produce a great looking result.

I'm all for expanding the capabilities of the Academy and having a broader modding community, but not at the expense of the quality and fidelity of mods on the PC version. The image you produced would look fantastic if it were used as a texture like in DBC14.

IMO Academy is still a work in progress and I'm sure these shortcomings would be addressed by the time the game comes out.

Had a lot of fun making these especially looking at old blurry logos and redrawing them, they're not perfect but they're close I will go back to it and make some minor colour, placement and sizing changes.

All elements made in illustrator.

2015 world cup logo needed a lot of editing to get it to fit I ended up deleting about half of the details there is probably a way to split it up into about 5 different sections and put it back together in game but I don't have time for that :P, the way it is here i had to split it into 2 the figure and the text.

2015 WC
NxihlnK.png

dL8mvyq.png

1999 WC
oEri4ul.png

2000/1
cRDdKtH.png

IMO Academy is still a work in progress and I'm sure these shortcomings would be addressed by the time the game comes out.

It is. They are.

The power of the ability to share across platform without Mods should not be underestimated.

There is some great work with the old playing shirts. if anyone wants to go full retro from the 93/94 world series, i'd love to see these jerseys in the game! I'm on mac so have no access to the academy unfortunately.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    611 KB · Views: 201

Users who are viewing this thread