Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

That looks awesome. Are there many background choices?

Most favorite was that adboard with "All That and more"...Awesome..

We need to remember that they are just beginning to add assets to the creator: we are getting it now to get to grips with. They want the creator to become a standard part of all their sports games (temnis fans are you listening!)

The editor is very very easy to use and the details on stuff is amazing.

Thread title ready , just waiting for the update now..:D

Holy shitsnacks. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!!!!

Makes me incredibly excited that you can have as little as possible around the ground, just a simple old suburban park will be easy to make! Career mode longevity is going up ten fold, just with the sheer number of possible grounds! Awesome!

All will be revealed tomorrow of course, but how many of these placed elements are yours?

20160928174528_1-jpg.173529

They want the creator to become a standard part of all their sports games (tennis fans are you listening!)

Don't even want to hear it, I'm excited enough about a new DBC career mode with endless stadiums and grounds let alone a bloody tennis career! :p

Oh yeah by the way did I tell you that you can go off and practice in your own creation like you can in the SCG.....:)
Thats great..Stadium shareable or will be unlocked in future?

Is it possible to set an equipment "generation" to a player and have them all take something default there?

When creating historical players it was such a hassle to go through and give them era-appropriate equipment one by one.

Are you guys hinting at setting slopes like the Lords Cricket Ground?
No it is subtle sarcasm for people wanting toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff.....

Users who are viewing this thread