Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I do not have talent as like the other members for creating players and logos but this is really big. I am really looking forward to contributing to the community. I remember those days when I used to create stadiums in FIFA manager. This in Cricket I can't wait to play United States Premier league with a Central Boward stadium.

No it is subtle sarcasm for people wanting toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff.....

Ohh...

Anyway, big day tomorrow :D

20160929174511_1.jpg
20160929174512_1.jpg
20160929174548_1.jpg
20160929174608_1.jpg

Playing in my own quaint village green! Sweet holy mother of all things chocolaty! This is cool, this is MASSIVE, this is jaw-droppingly delicious!

If I can create the stunning Colwyn Bay ground with the embankment I will be absolutely delighted. Easily my favourite cricket ground. (also i'm actually in this photo)
005shp_lancs_glamvlancslv200715_.jpg

I think I see you in the buff in the top left bedroom window.

Very impressive sir.

Also, I do hope big white marquees can be added, a must for provincial English (and Welsh apparently) grounds.

Can't wait to get started with this tomorrow!

Nah just messing around: there are a limited amount of assets at the mo so people need to temper their expectations: things will need time for them to add assets or perhaps that we can add our own...
Great Stuff Bigant. Being a long time Cricket Video Game Tragic, I would never ever have imagined something like this in a Cricket Game! Way to go.

How close would u say u were able to get it Dutch? Any pics of your home ground in real life just to compare?

There's still a long way to go in terms of assets, this is v1.0, don't expect to recreate grounds exactly at this point.

Consider that we need to make everything shareable via the Academy so there are limitations.

Is it possible to set an equipment "generation" to a player and have them all take something default there?

When creating historical players it was such a hassle to go through and give them era-appropriate equipment one by one.
You can make your player 'Use Team Kit' to have them wear the team kit. So you can set it from a team level and have the equipment work that way.

Without a doubt this is the update I've been looking forward to most! Gamechanging

True that, continuously refreshing the page. I have waiting like this for my Work Visa to be approved :p

Users who are viewing this thread