MZhBHVW.jpg

XNBE1JO.jpg

4zFH0Rt.jpg

DP6nfyg.jpg

uIEHYmS.jpg

HXt0cag.jpg

PDnjGL2.jpg

dd7ToHz.jpg

An option to have no fence after the boundary would also be nice. Having a boundary, then a fence, then a huge gap and then finally the stand just looks weird.

On that note is it possible to have a boundary without any ropes just like they used to have in Australia earlier? The boundary fence/board used to act as the the boundary rope as well and would love to have that option in the game.

Just with the launch of first version stadium creator I have seen some incredible works and with the coming updates its gonna be a blast :)

Hi guys, does anybody know if we will be able to edit pitch ads? And is there an option to edit overlays so we can have like a Sky Sports designed overlays? The stadium creator looks amazing, thanks Bigant

I think my first recreational challenge will be an old MCG from the bodyline era.

The WACA would be nice too.

Central Boward Regional Stadium - Florida

Original Picture

CentralBroward10_1ec8abc4-5056-b3a8-498880bfbed1b07d

DBC 17 Version

20161002202442_1.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1475454594][/DOUBLEPOST]I know the concrete part does not look good but I will try improving it as updates come.

Been thinking of some stadia that would be low-hanging fruit in the v1 creator:
Port of Spain
Providence
Lauderdale
Port Elizabeth
East London
Nagpur
Pune
Hyderabad
Colombo RPS
Pallekele
Mirpur
Hobart
Perth
Queenstown
Christchurch (Hagley Oval)
Wellington (The Cake Tin)

I'll probably work on some of these next.

has anyone tried UAE stadiums? i cant find sharjah/dubai look alike stand roofs

Is it just me or did the DBC player creations translate horribly from 14 to 17?

I haven't tried making someone in 17 yet so maybe it's easier but the 14 creations really look off. I've struggled to find any good looking players.

One thing I've noticed is that blonde players, e.g. Warne and Steve Smithk suddenly have red hair. I looked at some of the guys I made who were suddenly bald

Users who are viewing this thread