Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Bro pls tell that in this pic colour of grass is light. Is it due to climate change option in stadium creator like temperate,tropical,etc
??
I am not sure, but I can try again and let you know

Anyone pls tell me what is this??
fMytGEO.png

So when you create a logo you can tag it with these logo types, and what you have taken a screenshot is the search function for finding said logos. Some folks are going to have hundreds of logos, so this is how we're going to organise them.

That Bairstow is brilliant! Are there any other hairstyles?

Yes I was trying to get a more curly sort of hairstyle but there weren't many curly hairstyles with shaved sides so that's why I went with that one. The photo I was comparing it to had the same hair as my creation although more curly.

Seattle Hawks Stadium set in the beautiful Mt Washington.

20161006215818_1.jpg
20161006215834_1.jpg

Interesting you chose that backdrop, because here's how my local cricket ground here in Seattle looks like :)

You dont get those clouds in Academy. Well if you have a full photo of that stadium I will re-edit it that way.

sort of disappointed that all boundaries would be circular, it would've probably added a different feel to the game(even if the field presets were kept according to the circle). But the game looks great though.

I agree, I would like to be able to set square shaped boundaries to circle or oval grounds. Hopefully in future versions create your rope shape.

sort of disappointed that all boundaries would be circular, it would've probably added a different feel to the game(even if the field presets were kept according to the circle). But the game looks great though.

That would take a lot of work, the AI involved would not be easy.

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 - Can you just explain us how the crowd placement would work? Will we have an option going ahead to mark where the crowd can fit? Like we had crowds standing in Bradman Oval ground so will we have options like that?

You gotta cut Big Ant a bit of slack with the stadium creator. It's revolutionary since it's the first time it's ever been done to this complexion (that I know of) and the results that have been produced have already been pretty impressive. The amount of detail in the creator is amazing considering the stadium creator itself is less than two weeks old and in only a beta version of the game. I'm looking forward to future updates on the stadium creator and I can't wait for the game itself to come out! Only 2-3 more months!

Users who are viewing this thread