Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Like this. Dark in New Zealand. Light in India and Zim. Similar ish in SA and Aus.

Attachments

• McLean Park - N.png
    McLean Park - N.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 253
Not in this release. certainly for future titles though.

Does this include the grass pattern in the outfield as well or will it be editable/more options available?

Great job on the stadiums guys. It would be more complete if the outfield is given more variety and not always lush green as in melbourne

Probably the best one I've seen yet!

For reference below.

Maybe, having looked at it, I'd suggest going for a flat roof rather than the slants, even though they look cool?

Vidarbha-Cricket-Association-Stadium-Nagpur-India.jpg
Yup, the roof is not perfect, but there are only 4 roof options in this version, and this was the closest match. Will certainly rework these stadia when more options are made available.

Got to say all these are incredible ! Well done everyone! I'm trying to create the ground i play it nice small village ground. Would have been nice for a setting around farm land/fields but that's really nit picking! sorry :) . The amount of veritiy this game will have is incredible. I'm guessing you can assign all teams in career for example a different stadium, so they're all unique?

Correct me if i am wrong guys but i am sure @Ross did mention that we may be able to edit pitch ads, i would love to recreate the grounds like the way they were in the classic Brian Lara game on the Playstation 1. I think English grounds had sponsors like Cornhill Insurance, Natwest and in Pakistan they had Phillips and Pony etc...lol
In later cricket games they had Australian grounds with the big 3 logo or even KFC pitch ads for the Big Bash league.

Los Angeles Stadium - Imaginary. This is the 5th stadium after Philadelphia, New Jersey, Denver, Florida. Will be creating Chicago, Seattle, Dallas(redesigning previous one got destroyed),Atlanta,Portland,Charlotte & Boston. Planning a 12 team United States Premier League.

20161005232057_1.jpg
20161005232151_1.jpg
20161005232227_1.jpg
20161005232253_1.jpg
20161005232314_1.jpg
20161005232331_1.jpg
20161005232349_1.jpg
20161005232404_1.jpg
20161005232435_1.jpg
20161005232931_1.jpg

The Colosseum of Australia - The MCG 100,024 capacity - The Birthplace of Test Cricket
MCG.PNG

View of the Great Southern Stand and Ponsford Stand

MCG-2.PNG

View of the Olympic Stand and MCC Pavilion

MCC.PNG

MCC Pavilion with City backdrop

Overview MCG.PNG

Overview

This stadium is almost complete and is available to download on the academy under the name '5hitkicker'.
Haven't added the lights and external parts yet and only issues was not being able to put the scoreboards in (because of height) and not having 4 tiers for the Great Southern Stand.

This stadium is almost complete and is available to download on the academy under the name '5hitkicker'.
Haven't added the lights and external parts yet and only issues was not being able to put the scoreboards in (because of height) and not having 4 tiers for the Great Southern Stand.

Great work mate. For the scoreboards, I suggest you remove the roof from one section of the stand on either side (use the d pad to select part and then go to the top tier and set roof = 0) and then add a scoreboard.

Also, I suggest adding a back to the top tier of the stands as they are not open in the MCG.

The only problem is that the pitch is orientated in the opposite way to the true MCG, as pictured below (in this image the scoreboards are just out of view on the left and right top tiers). Right now in the game though for ovals you can only have the pitch oriented down the long axis (which works for say Adelaide oval) and not the short (e.g. MCG). It would be nice to have the option to switch it around, but similar to my point r.e. square boundaries it may be too much of a programming challenge.

the-mcg.jpg

Great work mate. For the scoreboards, I suggest you remove the roof from one section of the stand on either side (use the d pad to select part and then go to the top tier and set roof = 0) and then add a scoreboard.

Also, I suggest adding a back to the top tier of the stands as they are not open in the MCG.

The only problem is that the pitch is orientated in the opposite way to the true MCG, as pictured below (in this image the scoreboards are just out of view on the left and right top tiers). Right now in the game though for ovals you can only have the pitch oriented down the long axis (which works for say Adelaide oval) and not the short (e.g. MCG). It would be nice to have the option to switch it around, but similar to my point r.e. square boundaries it may be too much of a programming challenge.

Yes would be good if we could change the orientation. I don't think it's possible to put in a scoreboard in because the stands are too high even if we took a section of roof off.

I know the top tier of stands aren't open in the 'G but I'm not sure how to sub-edit the top tier so that it's closed. Do you know how? In the new stands though (where I sit going to the 'G) the top tier has windows right up top instead of the solid back which the Great Southern Stand has.

It's that type of stadium that you have to get absolutely right because most people know exactly how it looks and most features.

Good valid points though I will keep working at it.

MCGG.jpg

Last edited:
Los Angeles Stadium - Imaginary. This is the 5th stadium after Philadelphia, New Jersey, Denver, Florida. Will be creating Chicago, Seattle, Dallas(redesigning previous one got destroyed),Atlanta,Portland,Charlotte & Boston. Planning a 12 team United States Premier League.

View attachment 173708 View attachment 173709 View attachment 173710 View attachment 173711 View attachment 173712 View attachment 173713 View attachment 173714 View attachment 173715 View attachment 173716 View attachment 173717
Bro pls tell that in this pic colour of grass is light. Is it due to climate change option in stadium creator like temperate,tropical,etc
??

Users who are viewing this thread