Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Nice work mate, Two quick suggestions based on the photo:

1) The long grandstand on the right should be blue, not pink (looks good on the left though)
2) For the roof is it possible to have one that doesn't go all the way down?

Nice work mate, Two quick suggestions based on the photo:

1) The long grandstand on the right should be blue, not pink (looks good on the left though)
2) For the roof is it possible to have one that doesn't go all the way down?

Ah good catch, I seem to have worked off an old photo which had red seats on either side. Will update.
As for the roof, I wanted something which would reflect the curve, but let me try a different one.

I wonder if future Stadium Creator updates will have more roof options, just 2-3 more will greatly improve diversity. Also, would be great if medium-stand roof options were available for large and vice versa.

AB de Villiers...
vl6.PNG

Last edited:
Time to get back into Stadium Creation. Been a bit busy since last few days

Next up the list Fontana Field - California, USA

Fontana3.jpg

Fontana2.jpg

Fontana Ground BG.png

Its in Fontana, San Bernardino. Beautiful stadium

Fontana Field, San Bernardino , California, USA - Real Stadium (rated 3rd best based on how the pitch is made) You can find the original image this post

20161019223544_1.jpg
20161019223553_1.jpg

Super Sport Park! Yay!! Looks great mate, hopefully BigAnt give us a few embankment options later on.

Can't wait to get the game and play in the custom stadiums

@waraa, what you could try do is use the city backdrop with the train rail for SuperSport Park. That would be on the side of the blue chalets and it gives it that Gautrain look. :)

the ability to place grass banks around the ground (and have spectators on them) would be a massive help to making a lot of grounds

Users who are viewing this thread