Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@waraa Looking fantastic! Super grateful that you're doing the SA stadiums! I've been working on the Wanderers but I need a few new assets...

Shane Watson
Shane Watson.PNG

I have only just uploaded all my player creations (Watson, Ali, Bairstow + more) to the Academy under the username "5hitkicker" if anyone is interested in downloading my creations.

@waraa Looking fantastic! Super grateful that you're doing the SA stadiums! I've been working on the Wanderers but I need a few new assets...

Thanks man! I'd really like to make some of the iconic SA venues like Wanderers, Newlands, Kingsmead and St. George's but agree with you on the assets.

Meanwhile Benoni, Paarl and Kimberley should be easy pickings and I'll get to them eventually.

First attempt at recreating The Oval:
20161026153100_1.jpg
20161026153106_1.jpg
20161026153113_1.jpg
20161026153117_1.jpg
20161026153123_1.jpg
20161026153141_1.jpg

Ignore the messy bits outside the main stands - my aim was only to make sure that everything looks good from the perspective of the bowler/batsman, rather than worrying about bits that you can't see while playing. Also, the pavilions outside the stands at the side were my attempt to make it look as surrounded by the city as it is in real life - not sure if it works or not, but does look better when standing out on the pitch.

Quite difficult to create the Pavilion End and surrounding stands. If you have any ideas for how I could improve it let me know!

Quite difficult to create the Pavilion End and surrounding stands. If you have any ideas for how I could improve it let me know!

IMO this is the best you can do given the current resources. Let's wait and see if BA expands the Stadium Creator's feature set.

20161026183202_1.jpg

Harare Sports Club Ground Any comments appreciated. @waraa

11757384.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread