Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Usman Khawaja
Ussie Khawaja.PNG

@kamrul really has made a very nice stadium, but in the second last image it really highlights the difficulty of getting grandstands to contour around the ground, as there are uneven and often large gaps. It would be very nice if this could be done automatically, at least with the option for it so we still have the freedom to create odd alignments (e.g. one of the grandstands at the WACA)
It's really hard to get those right. 70% of the time is invested in making the curve perfect. Then again a small change destroys everything. But i am really happy that at least we have this stadium creator. The only thing that bothers me is that we don't have any option to add pressbox. Addition of pressbox styles and some more roof types will helps us to create much more life like stadiums.

Since DBC 14 stadiums had pressbox and dugouts, I am little bit sure that BigAnt will add Pressbox, Dugouts, water based background. I do not know if no one was allowed or did no one think of trying a user made stadium in the premier. If someone would have tried it would have really helped in knowing what happens to empty spaces? Do we get to make people stand on empty stands or those hills?

Wow that is brilliant

Lovely work! I think people really seem to be getting the hang of the editor now. The players also look less charactiturey than in DBC14

Since DBC 14 stadiums had pressbox and dugouts, I am little bit sure that BigAnt will add Pressbox, Dugouts, water based background. I do not know if no one was allowed or did no one think of trying a user made stadium in the premier. If someone would have tried it would have really helped in knowing what happens to empty spaces? Do we get to make people stand on empty stands or those hills?

My first game was in a created stadium, and it was on the ps4 being recorded. I wasn't paying attention where the crowd was though.

My first game was in a created stadium, and it was on the ps4 being recorded. I wasn't paying attention where the crowd was though.
Do you have any video of that first game?

Green Park Kanpur - Akshay Agarwal (DBC17 User Name)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 163

Users who are viewing this thread