Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Chris Woakes...
woakes.PNG

Brilliant stuff yet again guys. @rajsvm and @Llewelynf great creations...That Woakes is brilliant and the Lions kit is vibrant and too realistic, its because of such creations we will be able to play with the real players likeness, cant thank enough..Keep creating..

@Llewelynf could u please post the Australian kits you made! Really eager to see them!
If you look at this thread from about pg 38 you can see some of my kits. I am going to be updating all of them now that I am better at navigating the creator.

If you look at this thread from about pg 38 you can see some of my kits. I am going to be updating all of them now that I am better at navigating the creator.

These are tweakin' awesome mate!

Probably quite far down your list but I don't suppose you fancy having a stab at the Associate countries kits and logos? I'm about half done with their squads/lineups.

That as you say is pretty far down the list for me. With so many kits and logos to be done before release, I have to do what I am probably planning to use in my career. As soon as I am done I can get cracking at those.

For now I am focusing on SA Domestic, Aus Domestic, BBL, IPL and probably gonna do CPL too. @Munkeymomo usually does a great job with Eng Domestic.

Just a question to all the fantastic creator's on this forum has anyone done any international teams of the 1980s really enjoyed playing tours with the 1980s teams in DBC 14 anyway you guys are doing a great job to make this a fantastic cricket game and looking forward to playing on the PS 4 and downloading all the great teams everyone has done keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread