dbc17_willowmore park_stadium_screenshot.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Benoni_2.jpg
    Benoni_2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Benoni_1.jpg
    Benoni_1.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 224
A little nice to have feature in the academy would be the ability to cycle quickly to the first letter of a name in the Commentary Surname field. At the minute you need to cycle name by name through, not great when you need to go from A-O, honestly took around 5 minutes. Great for demonstrating the sheer volume of commentary names recorded but a shortcut would be lovely.

My current MacGuyveresque solution is a stack of pound coins on my right arrow.

Last edited:
A little nice to have feature in the academy would be the ability to cycle quickly to the first letter of a name in the Commentary Surname field. At the minute you need to cycle name by name through, not great when you need to go from A-O, honestly took around 5 minutes. Great for demonstrating the sheer volume of commentary names recorded but a shortcut would be lovely.
I like this suggestion. It's really boring to slide to our respective surnames. Haven't tried the academy so can't say the same for searching commentary nicknames as well. Adding this feature will really be helpful. ;:)

What? The cycling in Academy. Can you take a screenshot please because I can't do it.

I like this suggestion. It's really boring to slide to our respective surnames. Haven't tried the academy so can't say the same for searching commentary nicknames as well. Adding this feature will really be helpful. ;:)
What? The cycling in Academy. Can you take a screenshot please because I can't do it.
Yeah, LT/RT or LB/RB. Don't actually remember - I myself have to try twice to change the letters. :p

Tried again to get the Bangladesh Emblem right... Not the easiest thing to do. This is honestly the best i can get it. I have done it in two parts so on the kit it will be the full emblem. I will post that as soon as the kit is done.

upload_2016-11-6_2-41-2.png

Tried again to get the Bangladesh Emblem right... Not the easiest thing to do. This is honestly the best i can get it. I have done it in two parts so on the kit it will be the full emblem. I will post that as soon as the kit is done.

View attachment 175142

Thanks for all your hard work. May I ask what teams are you covering it seems like a lot

So far, all 10 test teams, BBL, SA Dom and Aus Dom are my plan. I have done all logos just putting kits together now. I will probably do 90% of the teams eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread