Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

south africa t20 kit bad try better

Really? I post 14 kits I am making for the community in my spare time and that's all you have? How about you give some constructive criticism and maybe suggest a few things I could fix? or even better, post a pic of what it should look like.

Or maybe search the Internet for 3 seconds and realise you're wrong and are a complete (enter text here).

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 173

Not good enough? Don't download it then...

Looking forward to seeing your far superior attempt.......

P.s kits look amazing Llewelynf- your dbc14 teams were awesome but these are going to add a whole new level of immersion for us console players!

dont listen to the critics Llewelynf looks damn good mate top job i have the artistic skills of a 2 year old and no time but remember all your work form dbc 14 which i used on the pc alas my pc is dying so its onto console for this version and im so happy that ill be able to get all these on the console as well if your sharing via academy?

either way keep up the good work for all those from creating players/stadiums to kits i dont have the time but i really appreciate the effort that people go to to create them!

given what you've got in terms of tools to use for the jumpers i think its pretty good mate some stand out work!

A lot of folks are asking me to post some of the teams I have already finished again. Here is a preview of my International Team Pack. I am not quite done with the Test Kits for Bangladesh, Zim and Sri Lanka yet and I still have to finish Zimbabwe's T20 kit and NZ's ODI Kit.

As soon as equipment, hats and whatever else needs to be done I will share it all.

View attachment 175412

View attachment 175413

View attachment 175414

View attachment 175415
I just got a semi

A lot of folks are asking me to post some of the teams I have already finished again. Here is a preview of my International Team Pack. I am not quite done with the Test Kits for Bangladesh, Zim and Sri Lanka yet and I still have to finish Zimbabwe's T20 kit and NZ's ODI Kit.

As soon as equipment, hats and whatever else needs to be done I will share it all.

View attachment 175412

View attachment 175413

View attachment 175414

View attachment 175415
Can you change the "England" text on the front of the T20 shirt to the Waitrose sponsor? Other than that superb work as always

Awesome work mate! Will you also make the Australia home ODI Kit and Test kit aswell

View attachment 175412

View attachment 175413

View attachment 175414

View attachment 175415

I have the logos for it, just a case of putting them on so yup.

Users who are viewing this thread