Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@Llewelynf Do you do most of your logos through node by node in the Academy, or do you have a genius way with Adobe Illustrator? Top work

@Llewelynf Do you do most of your logos through node by node in the Academy, or do you have a genius way with Adobe Illustrator? Top work
I find you need to be equally good at both. Both have obvious limitations but together the possibilities are almost endless. There are still size limitations doing it node by node. That tribal lion on the England cricket jersey for instance, i built that from scratch on the academy only to run out of nodes at the end and you only figure out it wont work at the end.

In AI you need to know your way around svg rendering. The way paths are created is pivotal in how many anchors you can carry across to the academy. Just a simple trace will never work. You literally have to recreate every single image from scratch which is exhausting. I have found the uploading of svg to the academy has NOTHING to do with image size but actually the number of anchors and paths. I may be wrong but it might be either 500 or 600

Mate share them to the academy as soon as you have finished all things, so that we can rate it the highest and people can download the best available team kits..:D

Nathan Coulter-Nile..
nile.PNG

nn.PNG

The first close up screenshot is absolutely awesome... Just spot on...

So now that I have heaps more free time, I'm looking to get back into creating. But everything that I would create (Everything within Australia) seems to be covered already.

So for the busier folk on here, what needs doing? In terms of players, team logos, kits, sponsors? I'll be happy to share the load, even getting a likeness going for someone else to give it some tweaking.

I'll get a North Sydney Oval going tonight.

So now that I have heaps more free time, I'm looking to get back into creating. But everything that I would create (Everything within Australia) seems to be covered already.

So for the busier folk on here, what needs doing? In terms of players, team logos, kits, sponsors? I'll be happy to share the load, even getting a likeness going for someone else to give it some tweaking.

I'll get a North Sydney Oval going tonight.

rebel team logos ;)

Users who are viewing this thread