Cricket 07 download forum feedback

Gary123

School Cricketer
I don't know much about what is been currently done for cricket 07 downloads forum,but hopefully it will be better.
ATM it seems to get much worse as no quality downloads seem to come and its just getting spammed.
I hope some members who know the rules make new members aware of them.
Also,hopefully AC09 downloads forum doesn't become C07 download forum Part-2 after Abby's texture editor comes out.:facepalm

ahmed shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
the quantities of infractions should be on a lower side as even a little mistake can cause a ban i have seen 60percent of the members who joins pc first bans in every time in there early stages

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You mean to say no infraction for newbies? :sarcasm

60percent of the members who joins pc first bans in eery time in there early stages

:what

King Cricket

International Coach
the quantities of infractions should be on a lower side as even a little mistake can cause a ban i have seen 60percent of the members who joins pc first bans in eery time in there early stages

That's because they either create multiple accounts, or claim the work of others to be their own or spam threads extensively. Sorry, but PC doesn't need these type of losers.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I don't know much about what is been currently done for cricket 07 downloads forum,but hopefully it will be better.
ATM it seems to get much worse as no quality downloads seem to come and its just getting spammed.
I hope some members who know the rules make new members aware of them.
Also,hopefully AC09 downloads forum doesn't become C07 download forum Part-2 after Abby's texture editor comes out.:facepalm

This is the changes that we plan on doing - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...nload-forum-feedback-60957-2.html#post1618335

You can suggest other areas of improvement as that is what this thread is for.

Users who are viewing this thread