Cricket 07 download forum feedback

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a member register they should be redirected to the rules thread(don't remember whether this happens :p) and a time limit of 1-2mins should be given before they can agree with the rules so that they can read the rules.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
After a member register they should be redirected to the rules thread(don't remember whether this happens ) and a time limit of 1-2mins should be given before they can agree with the rules so that they can read the rules.

Yeah also a Youtube link to the most funniest channel should be linked, for clips which are hilarious to enjoy in 1-2 mins ;)

Moral : No one ever read the rules. :D

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Makes the rules more user friendly.Allow them to post very good work etc etc.Make the forum a bit more friendly.Instead negative warnings and banning,try to solve each dispute.
Open some sort of competitions as I always proposed.Some of the Admin if they remember will able to know.
Admins and mod appreciate each and every member individually.
One thing I must have to say,members have lot fear when they came to C07 downloads forum especially new members,try to reduce this fear.
A new member,if appreciated well will always turned into a better member of any forum.

Highlander999

ICC President

You do realise though, that when you have 10 new members a day PM'ing you with the same sort of question, in barely readable English, it is going to get under peoples skin after a while and they are not going to be as friendly as they could, just because the new member isn't taking the time to do some own research by himself. 95% of the stuff PM'd to me when I was modding the 07 forum could have been found in 2 minutes just by looking.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Makes the rules more user friendly.Allow them to post very good work etc etc.Make the forum a bit more friendly.Instead negative warnings and banning,try to solve each dispute.
Open some sort of competitions as I always proposed.Some of the Admin if they remember will able to know.
One thing I must have to say,members have lot fear when they came to C07 downloads forum especially new members,try to reduce this fear.
A new member,if appreciated well will always turned into a better member of any forum.
These are too difficult when we see from Admins view.
I even agree that of one spam post is up, people see as if he killed Some great person.
And yeah, one competition called "Download of the week" can be introduced, which makes people make High Definition Mods.

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

If Permitted, I can conduct it for two to three weeks as a test run of the competition.

Gurjot95

National Board President
2ykewp3.jpg

These are my PM's of last 3 days. I haven't posted anything in C07 forum for ages but still C07 isn't leaving me :doh. Help me and Save me! :help

Hitterman

International Coach
Same problem is with me. I am really annoyed with PMs regarding C07. My Inbox is spammed with these PMs.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Why don't you restrict your pm's and vm's to contacts only :p

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You do realise though, that when you have 10 new members a day PM'ing you with the same sort of question, in barely readable English, it is going to get under peoples skin after a while and they are not going to be as friendly as they could, just because the new member isn't taking the time to do some own research by himself. 95% of the stuff PM'd to me when I was modding the 07 forum could have been found in 2 minutes just by looking.

Dear just appreciate those who makes mods in C07 downloads forum,I am not talking about for the whole forum.

Highlander999

ICC President
The download forum was the only real problem forum back then. And anyway, what is so special about the downloads forum? Half of them are crap, and the rest are all plagiarised in some way, there are just a few quality downloads in there. And that opinion was felt from not only me, but the guys "up top".

Users who are viewing this thread