Cricket 07 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
aus5892 said:
Kshitiz and ashwinsa sorry but it is first come first serve, handsome has India, you may select any other team which is not chosen.

Is this with an AI Patch?
No, I never use AI patches because I can't be bothered modifying the way I play to suit the patch. It's like learning a new game, especially with Tutsi's patches.

symonds_sixes said:
No, I never use AI patches because I can't be bothered modifying the way I play to suit the patch. It's like learning a new game, especially with Tutsi's patches.
Well that's probably why you always get 500, but honestly, it's not that difficult, all you have to do is improve your timing and shot selection. Might as well start now, as we will be using Tutsi's Patch most likely.

World Champions

1 .Srilanka

2 .England

Last edited:
i got for pakistan before u so i think i will get that.
And when r we starting. It doesn't look like all the teams will be taken. so u better start when all big teams are gone. we will play other teams as normal matches.

It will start when we have a decent amount of players, who here would like no AI Patch? If people don't want it I guess we can do none, but symonds_sixes Spin's tourney is using Tutsi's AI Patch too.

i think we shoud use aki's or tutsi's gameplay patch

Well we have plenty of members. I reckon Tutsi's AI patch.

zainawan89 said:
all the major teams hav been chosen except india. i think find one more person and start.
I am Representing India

India Rocks
INDIA
INDIA
INDIA
INDIA
INDIA
INDIAINDIA
INDIA
INDIA
INDIA
INDIA