Cricket 07 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well part of organizing this was hoping that we could do it realistically with the real teams on the real schudle, if anyone wants to volunteer to be a minnow to encourage more people to come in, it would be good, especially as there are so many people wanting to be india only.

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Satish555 said:
Username: satish555
1st Preference Team: kenya
2nd Preference Team: zimbabwe

Great someone had volunteered to be a minnow team.

S

sarmad

If this thread appears on the main page as well, might more ppl will subscribe... dunno how long it will take for ppl to take up the minnows.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
zainawan and vinny you guys can start your game, as the lower ranked team the West Indies can choose whether to bat or bowl first, remember that the team batting first gets to pick their lineup so there is an advantage to it! You guys can start a new thread if you want but it'll get quite congested if we have so many different games from different comps then. The team batting first must ensure that the starting lineups do not feature any inelgible players outside the squad of 15 (I will do this tomorrow if needed for all teams, Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif come to mind for Pakistan)

vinny187666

School Cricketer
cool i will bowl first then coz i dont know how to edit squads for cpu etc
like chasing runs anyways

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The following matches are ready to be started, (tomorrow will be the official start date for them so that the deadline is two days from the 26th March, at approximately 10:30 pm (GMT):
Team listed first is batting first (the higher in game ranked team):
Australia v Scotland
Pakistan v West Indies
England v New Zealand
India v Bangladesh

All other teams must wait until the other team in their group has a player behind them, at least for the moment (we may have to instigate an auto entry into Super 8s if this isn't possible).

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I m confused with all the fixtures and toss decission :(

handsome

International Coach
I am ready to beat Bangladesh this time around

Can we use PC v3 roster now that it is released....it will be great

handsome

International Coach
Hey but can we use PC V3a roster.....pls reply

Some 1 pls tell me which patch and roster{i'd say PC V3a} to use........and should we create a new thread for each group?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Use PC_V3a, I will do up some changes to it if I have time to give all players an elgible 15 man squad. Match threads are being posted up right now, post in there about your match, here only for tournament enquiries and signups.

EDITED: We will use Tutsi's AI Patch, as it seems the people who don't want it are gone. Unless there is a request from an existing member who doesn't want to play with an AI Patch, we will continue with it. Roster required will be attached to this post soon(ish).

Roster is almost ready to be uploaded, should be up by tonight, all deadlines will be extended a day.

EDIT: Roster is up. Extract to My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07

Attachments

• WC07.ros.zip
    133.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

etho11

International Cricketer
I am lost with whats going on. I am New Zealand and i don't no what i am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread