Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

may be not.
atleast not from trine
because trine is very unknown group,no body know him.and there first game is coming in October.
so how ea trust them:noway

Maybe we should arrange a Q&A with the CEO of Trine.

What my calculation is,

• EA would have planned their release first somewhere near May/June/July.
  • They must have got some clue somehow about the Ashes Cricket 09 since Codies are the best competitors of EA.
  • They would have thought the impact of Cricket 10 which is from Trine if Cricket 09 ( that includes only the polish work of the previous versions ) fails terribly.
  • Hence they would have come up with a plan like rushing the Cricket 10 to be ready by end of this year and releasing the same within this year. If the delivery date is getting a huge deviation, they might be releasing original cricket 09.

The profit of Cricket 10 should be expecting a high margins like how AC09 are expecting! All.... business tricks..... ;)

Anyways that is my calculation and pure assumption! :onpc

Ok. Ok. I've some doubts.

Some say Trine are making a cricket game for EA, if that's true? Then 'Cricket 10' the game that's being developed by them was set to be released by 2011. Again, i've heard from the rumours. Then there's another speculation about 'Cricket 09' that's developed by HB Studios/EA which really exists. Hence this thread. So, EA basically are making/own two cricket games? or The trine's link with EA one is just a speculation? If it isn't, then 'C09' is releasing this year and the 'Cricket 10' in 2011?

I sound narrow-minded 'cos i've never been through the details of the games. There's a hurricane of cricket games, so I'm bamboozled. :p

Can anyone please clarify/correct what i've heard/said about? :)

well the screenshots from Trine look pretty good Trine Animation

They are an Indian company tht look to have released four games to their local market. being Indian, they may produce a damn good game with understanding of the rules. Well better than a Canadian company anyway

Ok. Ok. I've some doubts.

Some say Trine are making a cricket game for EA, if that's true? Then 'Cricket 10' the game that's being developed by them was set to be released by 2011. Again, i've heard from the rumours. Then there's another speculation about 'Cricket 09' that's developed by HB Studios/EA which really exists. Hence this thread. So, EA basically are making/own two cricket games? or The trine's link with EA one is just a speculation? If it isn't, then 'C09' is releasing this year and the 'Cricket 10' in 2011?

I sound narrow-minded 'cos i've never been through the details of the games. There's a hurricane of cricket games, so I'm bamboozled. :p

Can anyone please clarify/correct what i've heard/said about? :)

I think Trine is an indian based Animation development company . I don't think it has any relation with EA

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Maybe we should arrange a Q&A with the CEO of Trine.

great idea

well the screenshots from Trine look pretty good Trine Animation

They are an Indian company tht look to have released four games to their local market. being Indian, they may produce a damn good game with understanding of the rules. Well better than a Canadian company anyway

'Second that. The only point that lacks or stops the Indian Animation/Gaming companies going global, mostly, is that the proper organization of Skilled, completely-trained workers. Once an artist achieves a certain standard or Qualification, Small Companies hire them. But, I think Trine have managed to get good team(s), and maybe, 'Cricket 10' has nothing to do with EA. Let's see.

The highest, the time tells what EA's got for cricket fans.

Last edited:
'Second that. The only point that lacks or stops the Indian Animation/Gaming companies going global, mostly, is that the proper organization of Skilled, completely-trained workers. Once an artist achieves a certain standard or Qualification, Small Companies hire them. But, I think Trine have managed to get good team(s), and maybe, 'Cricket 10' has nothing to do with EA. Let's see.

The highest, the time tells what EA's got for cricket fans.

yes i think u r correct

just now read the ASHES CRICKET 09 review by IGN .....i think EA gonna suck...

Users who are viewing this thread