Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

I think EA has realized that how much little work they have done compare to Codies game so they deided not to release it ... or delay it so that they can rework on the game

I think EA has realized that how much little work they have done compare to Codies game so they deided not to release it ... or delay it so that they can rework on the game

I don't think they would have considered Codies to a great extent.. but they would have rather be trying to push 2010 earlier from which they are expecting more profit. Just my calculation. :p

EA Forum ..Guys ask millions of questions here at EA forum...Please do it...

Why? I feel that information which we got was more than what they are wondering there :p They are not even accepting that there was one such game in development.

I seriously wonder why they are denying the existence of the game still! :rolleyes: Something went wrong somewhere :p

Maybe Trine will release their game through EA, but to be honest I don't care who releases it. EA are only the publishers not the developers, it's the developers that count and if HB are going to do another Cricket game you can bet a) it'll be bugged and b) there will be no patches so for me I will buy cricket games based on developers not publishers.

I know HB are not doing anymore Cricket games through EA that was mentioned a couple of years back (I'm sure mods will correct me if I'm wrong) so if EA get another cricket game I'll be less nervous about it. Besides I think it's time for a change!

I still stand by my thinking for now I don't think there will be an EA game for a while at least.

Steve S.

EA Forum ..Guys ask millions of questions here at EA forum...Please do it...

The moderators know nothing about the cricket games and I've never seen any of them produce a useful answer.
As Surendar says since EA are still denying the game exists I can't see that the official forums will be of much use.

... Trine has no relation to EA besides the fact the name provides a similiar feature, who the hell started that rumour ?

EA must release another game
EA Sports Cricket 09 or something like that

i donno whether this question can be asked but

how do you know that ipl is there in ea next version if that is really exists.

Trine's CEO ( exdeveloper in EA) is PC's executive member i think we can ask him whether that game gonna release or not.

Now that I know there will be a Cricket game this summer still curious to know what has happened to Cricket 09??

Did someone deleted game files from EA server??
After seeing AC09 is EA too embarrassed to release Cricket 09??
I don?t think licensing issue is preventing them to announce the game. They already got the ICC license so what?s the big fuss?
Are they out of cash ?? (may be invested all money to Madden !!)

^I think they had very little Idea of Ashes Cricket. Codies have caught them off guard. I think EA are praying that Ashes cricket turns to be really bad. They will release their game after watching consumers' reaction to Ashes cricket.

EA at best might release an updated version of c2k7 and take the gamers for a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread