Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

What people saying is game has been cancelled because of ashescricket09.

Cricket10 is nextgen so I'd imagine it has online play too. That was one of the major flaws of C09 and possibly why they cancelled release. A game for PC and PS2 with no online.

Can't be sure about anything with EA but there are fairly good indications that Trine are developing Cricket10 for them.

If this Cricket 10 is EA Cricket 10 then I bet it will have official ICC 2010 T20 License that is going to start on Apr 30. I can guess that this Cricket 10 is coming in Feb-Mar 2010 !!!

The other option for EA is to wait till 2011 and release a World Cup game in Feb-Mar 2011 .... What you guys think ?? which is more likely ?? 2010 or 2011??

If this Cricket 10 is EA Cricket 10 then I bet it will have official ICC 2010 T20 License that is going to start on Apr 30. I can guess that this Cricket 10 is coming in Feb-Mar 2010 !!!

The other option for EA is to wait till 2011 and release a World Cup game in Feb-Mar 2011 .... What you guys think ?? which is more likely ?? 2010 or 2011??

Yes I agree with you and i think they will release it in 2011 after world cup if they do the Game;)

no way EA comming up with cricket 10, with ashes 09 so good, it will be hard for them to win confidance of the market with their title

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Can't be sure about anything with EA but there are fairly good indications that Trine are developing Cricket10 for them.

you got a pont there barmy,,,, the screen shots of Trine cricket 10 looks so much like EA cricket

If EA Cricket10 is coming, then it will be the best game ever.

Think that, they changed all the stadia, player models, batting strokes, animations in Cricket07 to the best; it will be the best game ever. No match-ruining bugs... Atleast their Cricket games are easily editable.

EA Cricket 10 for mobile is already released

EA Cricket 10 review | Mobile reviews | Pocket Gamer

On the other hand there is a complete silence from Trine games, that make people thing that they are the one make next EA Cricket, otherwise they would have given a statement. They must be waiting from EA to make an official announcement then they will break the silence

If EA Cricket10 is coming, then it will be the best game ever.

Think that, they changed all the stadia, player models, batting strokes, animations in Cricket07 to the best; it will be the best game ever. No match-ruining bugs... Atleast their Cricket games are easily editable.

fanboy much?

Users who are viewing this thread